HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How Much is Enough?
12 Month supply?
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
24 Month Supply?
16%
 16% [ 3 ]
36 Month Supply?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
60 Month Supply?
16%
 16% [ 3 ]
Does Not Compute.
63%
 63% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19
 

AuthorMessage
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 pm


After almost two years absence do to personal illness from the BoB, I find myself on a three month hiatus from treatments and testing.
I'm using the time to catch-up on hobbies and interests, some long over due.
Before I became Ill I thought I had about 4-5yrs of tobacco squirreled away. Being on a tight budget and always thinking I'll save up and place an order soon, I was surprised to find my holy stash dwindling down to panic levels and selection  5)  (guess you never can have enough or I just smoke to often).
Anyway hello to all my brothers old and new  cheers 
I'm Back, John    sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepesdad1

avatar

Age : 73
Location : Tallahassee, Florida
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Welcome back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Has it really been 2 yrs? Seems like you were just here recently.

Anyway, good to have you back.


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Has it really been 2 yrs? Seems like you were just here recently.

Anyway, good to have you back.


Cheers,

RR


You may have seen me Lurking the past week or so trying to get a feel of current events here, but thank you.
John    study 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Good evening John, our paths haven't crossed yet, but I hope they do soon. Welcome back to the fold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm


Thanks pepesdad1 and Stick, nice to see the gang is still friendly.
John.   lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Welcome back to posting.

RE: poll. I have about 2 1/2 years stashed away, which would likely be enough if not for the fact that over half is stuff I haven't tried yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Welcome back. I am glad you are here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Welcome back John, was wondering where you were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Welcome back to posting.

RE: poll.  I have about 2 1/2 years stashed away, which would likely be enough if not for the fact that over half is stuff I haven't tried yet!


I have found for myself variety is everything. As long as I can choose the smoke I seem to enjoy my choice more (I know it sounds crazy).
When having only a few choices I feel cheated (I know, I know it sounds crazy).
I say if your not intending to age the untested tobacco, put it in rotation and enjoy.
Thanks, John.   sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

avatar

Age : 49
Location : England UK
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Hello John, welcome back to the BoB.  cheers sunny 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigCasino

avatar

Age : 49
Location : North of Pittsburgh pa
Registration date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Glad your back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bcpipes.net
Growley

avatar

Age : 42
Location : Fairhope, Al
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:24 pm

I don't know how much is enough, but I'm guessing that I've got about a 5 year supply. That might sound like a good bit, but I only smoke about 3 bowls a week, so it takes me forever to get through anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:02 pm


Thank you Cartaphilus, Briar Spirit, d4klutz, BigCasino and Growley...
John    Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

avatar

Age : 48
Location : Just moved...Chantilly, Va
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Welcome back john. I couldn't tell you how long my supply would last but I do know it's not nearly long enough! cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Ascension Parish
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm

My supply should last about nineteen years,
at around a pound a month.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

avatar

Age : 70
Location : Split between Raleigh, NC and OKC, OK
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Welcome back!! Do hope all is well with you health wise.

To answer your question...At the tender age of 67, I know I have more than enough to last me forever!!!! However, that hasn't stopped me from accruing more!!!! And yes, like others, I have many blends I have never tried!! Guess I'll just have to live a long time to sample all the goodies!!!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 pm

ftrplt wrote:

Welcome back!! Do hope all is well with you health wise.

To answer your question...At the tender age of 67, I know I have more than enough to last me forever!!!! However, that hasn't stopped me from accruing more!!!! And yes, like others, I have many blends I have never tried!! Guess I'll just have to live a long time to sample all the goodies!!!! cheers FTRPLT


I do hope you get the chance to smoke it all.
Thanks, John.


Hermit wrote:

My supply should last about nineteen years,
at around a pound a month.   Very Happy


That sounds like a plan I would like to make.
Thanks, John.


Mozjo33 wrote:

Welcome back john. I couldn't tell you how long my supply would last but I do know it's not nearly long enough! cheers


I know your pain.   lol! 
Thanks, John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

avatar

Age : 33
Location : Valley City, OH
Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:16 am

Growley wrote:
I don't know how much is enough, but I'm guessing that I've got about a 5 year supply. That might sound like a good bit, but I only smoke about 3 bowls a week, so it takes me forever to get through anything.

Same here...at only a few bowls a week, tobaccoCellar tells me I have 8 years +
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
huffelpuff

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Laramie, WY
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:41 am

If I smoked as often as I wanted my cellar might last a month maybe two. As often as I actually get to smoke I may not get through what I've got. By the way good to see you back brother! Hope things get better for you medically.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 am

Boulder! It is good to see you again. I was on a hiatus for sometime as well. I've also recently returned. You were around when I was two years ago though. Hope you are well and in better health. Blessings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterD

avatar

Age : 65
Location : Hixson, TN (Chattanooga Area)
Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:35 pm

...Welcome Back!!! cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Welcome back, John. I remember you from when I was new here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boulder

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

PozzSka wrote:

Growley wrote:
I don't know how much is enough, but I'm guessing that I've got about a 5 year supply. That might sound like a good bit, but I only smoke about 3 bowls a week, so it takes me forever to get through anything.


Same here...at only a few bowls a week, tobaccoCellar tells me I have 8 years +



Your tobacco is on track for some nice mello ageing.   king

Thanks, John.




huffelpuff wrote:
If I smoked as often as I wanted my cellar might last a month maybe two. As often as I actually get to smoke I may not get through what I've got. By the way good to see you back brother! Hope things get better for you medically.



Thank You Bro, John.



joshoowah wrote:
Boulder! It is good to see you again. I was on a hiatus for sometime as well. I've also recently returned. You were around when I was two years ago though. Hope you are well and in better health. Blessings.


I remember you too, hope all is well.   cheers 
Thanks, John.



PeterD wrote:
...Welcome Back!!! cheerscheers


Thanks, John.



George Kaplan wrote:
Welcome back, John. I remember you from when I was new here.

Jim


Glade your still here bro.   Very Happy 
Thanks, John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...    Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:02 pm

This just reminded me of this. Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
 
While not Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm Back...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Lord Lucan mystery
» Balconing is back on the Baleares
» Montana Jogger Sherry Arnold Said 'Hi' to Suspects Before Being Attacked
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?
» Maybe sitting in the back of the Bus isn't a bad idea after all...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: