HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A gift from abroad....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: A gift from abroad....   Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 pm

I received a pouch of Condor Long Cut today from alandadp. I am pretty excited to be the recipient, and have a flake sitting out drying and will try it in a new cob pipe. Thank you Adam for your generosity, and hope you and your wife are having a great holiday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A gift from abroad....   Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:38 am

You will either love it or hate it. To me it's one of the best. Amazing stuff. Ghosts like nobodies business. I use that to my advantage. I smoke a bowl of Condor and then smoke Carter Hall in the same pipe. The 6-7 bowls of CH following the Condor taste like Condor (a little less so with each bowl) and it's great. I hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balkan_boy

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A gift from abroad....   Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 am

williamcharles wrote:
You will either love it or hate it. To me it's one of the best. Amazing stuff. Ghosts like nobodies business. I use that to my advantage. I smoke a bowl of Condor and then smoke Carter Hall in the same pipe. The 6-7 bowls of CH following the Condor taste like Condor (a little less so with each bowl) and it's great. I hope you enjoy it.

Hahaha, that's exactly what I do.

I was going to write the same thing, but you wrote it first. I thought I was the only one that uses Condor to "perfume" my virginia dedicated pipes and improve the taste of later VA bowls. Especially the bright VAs like G&H Bright C. R. Flake. Very Happy

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: A gift from abroad....   Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:25 pm

I got mine from Adam on Friday and have smoked 4 bowls of it since, ALL in my cobs and have to say it is a really nice blend/mixture. I've tried it dried and rubbed out as well as folded and stuffed straight from the pouch. A bit harder to light smoked folded n stuffed straight from the pouch due to the moistness of it but once lit it stays lit and it's a VERY PLEASANT smoke ! Aromatic for sure but no real PG goop at all and I can understand why it is so popular across the pond Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A gift from abroad....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1