HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Every knee shall bow...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 am

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/07/high-school-lacrosse-players-suspended-after-smoking-cigars-at-graduation/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE
Moderator
avatar

Location : Mexico City
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Zero tolerance means just that. So nice that "they" know what's best for "us". Makes me feel so, so...safe!  sunny

I imagine having a celebratory cigar one day when their first child is born will end with their insurance policy being cancelled, too!

_________________
Many of the greatest pleasures in life are illegal, immoral, or smelly.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullwinkle

avatar

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:46 pm

yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in. When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses. As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught. When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  


Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Insanity. Poisonen de chilren!!! This is exactly why we should make possession/use/distribution of tobacco products a Class 3 Felony. And. And. And. They posted it on the news paper... Where other children will see it... They've killed millions of children now.


_________________
"Pacem en Puffing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullwinkle

avatar

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  


Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  Suspect 

get over yourself..  TP'ing a malicious act?    man I hope you don't have neighbors you must be a barrel of fun.

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team. hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  


Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  Suspect 

get over yourself..  TP'ing a malicious act?    man I hope you don't have neighbors you must be a barrel of fun.

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team.  hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.

Nope! The neighbors I do have, have more respect for each other then that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Bullwinkle

avatar

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:
yep, pure crap.. the public education in this country has gone nuts.. when is smoking a cigar drug use? on the other hand posting the stupid crap on Facebook basically done themselves in.  When my son was in HS him and his buddies got caught TP'ing one of the girls houses.  As I picked him and his buddies up at the local police station (think barney and his single bullet) I said I wasn't pissed they TP's a house I was pissed they were so slow that they actually got caught.  When the weekend came and I took them all out to clean up the TP the girl had invited all her friends to watch.  


Lets hope he learned a lesson from it and not the one about how to do a malicious act without getting caught  Suspect 

get over yourself..  TP'ing a malicious act?    man I hope you don't have neighbors you must be a barrel of fun.

let's just say he was smart enough not to do drugs on campus, post them on facebook and get shit-canned from his state team.  hope he wasn't expecting a sports scholarship.

Nope! The neighbors I do have, have more respect for each other then that.


wow.. what a load of crap. I'll bet with your negative, depressed attitude about most things that get posted on this forum I could pick you out of a crowd a mile away..

enjoy your depressed self.. bye, bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Don't feed the troll. Well unless I'm the troll, then feed the troll cookies.

_________________
"Pacem en Puffing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullwinkle

avatar

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:46 am

Troll? I'm not the a-hole that made a mountain out of a mole hill..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Every knee shall bow...   Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:53 am

LMAO!!! I wasn't calling You a troll Bullwinkle.

_________________
"Pacem en Puffing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Every knee shall bow...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wind proof over smock & Knee pads

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Humidor-
Jump to: