HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sentientchimp

Registration date : 2012-03-06

PostSubject: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 pm

I'm a frequent lurker and very infrequent poster, but these Fat Bob pipes that Brebbia makes inspired me to speak up. Like a lot of people, I've been real nuts about the Savinelli 320 "chubby author" (or whatever they are) pipes. There's something about holding that big hunk of briar that's very appealing. Anyway, I found (and bought) another pipe that goes nicely with the 320 I already own. Brebbia has this line of fat, exaggerated shapes called "Fat Bob" and they've got great lines. They one I went with is a 2114, which is a big bulldog shape.

Smokes well so far, only complaint is a couple fills which are hidden pretty well. Definitely like this one and might get a few more from the series.
Anyone know any other squat, fat pipes? I think I'm going to be collecting these exclusively for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm a big fan of the 320/author shape, and this one rings my bells. More of a Bulldog shape to me but it looks mighty fine. Looks like you did well sir!

Cool 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:46 pm

That is a sweet look'en pipe sir! I haven't been real impressed with Brebbia pipe shapes
but, I'll have to check this one out. I've been look'en for another good smoker for my rotation. Hows the break in on these, petty smooth or no?

Ah! I just checked out some and now I know why I haven't been interested in them,
there filter pipes. No offense intended but, we just don't like filter pipes much. YMMV
Still a looker of a pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Great pipe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:41 am

Now, why did you post this picture   Evil or Very Mad 

Just last night in bed, I told my dear wife that I've got all the pipes I ever wanted and will buy no more.

Now this ain't true anymore!  I want a Brebbia like yours.

That is one beautiful pipe and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it all the way.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob    Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:19 am

I had a look at smokingpipes.com's Fat Bob but at US$202.00 it's a bit high for me to come by  Sad 

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Nice Pipe for Savinelli 320 Fans - Brebbia Fat Bob
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1