HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Twice in one week!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Twice in one week!   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:29 pm

This week afforded me two lovely surprises in the mail, and one slightly jealous boyfriend. Well, until I said I'd share my goodies.

The first bomb landed Thursday. Just as my sweetheart and I were off for a walk, he remembered he saw a package out by the garage when we got home. Having not ordered a darn thing lately I was very confused until I saw the return address. My favorite BoB'er, Fatman, was kind enough to obliterate me off the face of the earth with a box full of goodies. A bottle of single malt scotch, coffee, and two tins of tobacco. My sweetie and I oohed and aahed over the package. We toasted John's good health and shared a pipe on the back porch after our walk that night. Thank you John, you are a darling.

JP (D4Klutz) also bombed me with some samples he so graciously offered. I'll tell you what, as soon as we opened the mailbox this afternoon, I knew what was in it. The box smelled good, the package smelled good, and now my kitchen smells good. Thanks JP, I'll be smoking a bowl or two tonight. Your generosity in sharing was greatly appreciated.

(I've been trying to upload pictures all day, but apparently the server doesn't like me, so I'll try again later.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Twice in one week!   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:38 pm

cheers 

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Twice in one week!   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Boxes from Fatman are epic, and JP ain't no slouch either! Way to go guys.

Glad to see you round BB
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Twice in one week!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1