HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

After 9 months... the big day is here... we think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Around 8:30 tonight my wife started cramping and they were so far apart we kinda brushed it off... Well, three hours later, they're still there and a little more intense...

This is our first baby, everything is all new to us, and we're not telling anyone just in case it's a false alarm... But I had to tell someone, so why not my briar bros!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

Woah! Congrats to you both. That's gonna be a huge change. Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:13 am

Jolly good old chap. NOW PUT THE DEVICE DOWN AND TEND TO YOUR GOOD LADY. SHE'S HAVING YOUR FIRST CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:30 am

Congrats that is very exciting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:01 am

Awesome! All the best to your family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 am

Congrats, man! Now, get the hell off of the BoB and take care of your family. Haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 am

Congrats, hope everything goes well. My son false alarmed us with two trips to the hospital before finally agreeing to pop out on the third, so hang in there.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Wow what fantastic news! Becoming a Father is the most important role you'll ever take on my friend. Enjoy it and make the most of it!

RJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Very exciting and unnerving time for you both my friend but more so for your partner, get some good solid food down her neck before the contractions get too close together, it'll help immensely with keeping her strong during childbirth.

Best wishes to you both, get some sleep now both of you if you're able, trust me, you're going to need it Buddy, the next few weeks are going to be very exhausting for you both in different ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:52 pm

I think this is great. Good luck and best wishes to you and the misses. Your life is about to get a big boost for the better. Be sure to let us know when the little bundle arrives. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Ready or not here it comes! It's not too bad though, take lots of pictures of the baby! Not so many of the misses maybe lol! , mine still hassles me no and again for taking pictures of her in that condition. Enjoy the memories brother and good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Old Nate wrote:
Around 8:30 tonight my wife started cramping and they were so far apart we kinda brushed it off... Well, three hours later, they're still there and a little more intense...

This is our first baby, everything is all new to us, and we're not telling anyone just in case it's a false alarm... But I had to tell someone, so why not my briar bros!

If it's her first then you probably have another day or so Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cogratulations on your first ( she's doing all the work remember Twisted Evil ) and your life has truly changed for the better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alandadp

Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Have you packed your pipe bag? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:39 pm

He hasn't posted back... see how important we all are??? Hrmph! Laughing

Congrats on the baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:23 pm

And yet, it's only just begun...............
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Congratulations and best wishes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:53 am

Congratulations Nate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:11 am

Well guys, at 7:45am on Monday my wife and I welcomed Nolan Andrew into this world! Just the most amazing experience of my life! Wife did it all naturally! 9lbs 4 ounces and 22.5 inches!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:29 am

Old Nate wrote:
Well guys, at 7:45am on Monday my wife and I welcomed Nolan Andrew into this world! Just the most amazing experience of my life! Wife did it all naturally! 9lbs 4 ounces and 22.5 inches!

That is a big boy!

Congrats...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:17 am

Congratulations to the new Mom and Dad. Wow that is one big baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:18 pm

That is a big boy, Congrats brother! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Thats absolutely wonderful news Nate. Well done to you all. The fun starts here...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alandadp

Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Congratulations cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Your wife worked hard with a natural birth of a 9+ pound baby !! You owe her Twisted Evil Congratulations to you both on the next wonderful stage of your lives cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

After 9 months... the big day is here... we think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next