HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

After 9 months... the big day is here... we think

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Congrats! now you need to get a birth year pipe for your son! LOL. Seriously though, that is mighty tough on the wife. Glad your son is healthy and big. Give your wife and son our best. And enjoy the next 18 years. They go quickly! My son turned 15 Sunday, and it seems like just yesterday he was a little tyke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and kind words! It means a lot to me!!! I was going to put a picture up, but I can't figure this system out, so... for now, nothing. But thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Congratulations to both of you. Well done. cheers cheers cheers Take lots of pictures and videos. Cherish every day. You will be astonsished how fast he will grow up and have a family of his own. Oh, he'll need a baby sister ASAP. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:13 pm

My wife just scowls at me when I mention the next baby! And, D4K, yes I'm thinking a nice WGM Meerschaum to celebrate the birth of my healthy baby boy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beeman86

Registration date : 2014-08-02

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Congrats Man!! That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Awesome news!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

PostSubject: Re: After 9 months... the big day is here... we think   Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanks! One of these days I'm going to post pictures. Being a dad is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

After 9 months... the big day is here... we think
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2