HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:29 am

Ordinance deployed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:13 am

Bombs away.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Fokker has taken flight! Numbers will be PM'd this evening when I get home.

Sorry for the poor image quality. Selfies are hard to take at 5000 feet. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Hey, I think one of my crew spotted the little fella down there!

Me?  I'm crusin' fer a bruisin' in my shiney new battle dirigible, the "BoB BD Crater Maker"! I'm up, up and away...and when my quartermaster brings me the lading chits I'll pass the appropriate docs on to HQ.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Had trouble gettin' 'er started this mornin', but as you can see, I am on my way and will hit the target on time!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Bombs away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:51 pm

DOH! I thought today was still Tuesday. Embarassed

Will have my ordnance ready to take off this evening for a red-eye to the unsuspecting base... bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
I'll give you guys one clue - He's a member of this forum. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Are we ready for our next clue?

Clue 4:

To do my job well I must know my connectors RJ45 & 11, USB...SATA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com Online
mejoshee

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:00 pm

I think I know, but I'm scared to guess...might still be on the prowl... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 pm

mejoshee wrote:
I think I know, but I'm scared to guess...might still be on the prowl... affraid

All the other guessers thought they knew too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 pm

<fingerscrossed> PM sent to Ocelot with my guess! </fingerscrossed>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:07 pm

:::::ATTENTION ALL PILOTS:::::

Stop the presses! It's now time for the exciting conclusion of our Murder Mystery!!!!

Our fearless pilots were slowly being picked off one by one. Pilot MichaelM was a relatively new member of the squadron. Since the butchering began, he had spent most of his time sleuthing, relentless in his search for who or what the Butcher might be. Whilst seated in the library studying some dusty old tome he cried suddenly aloud, "My God! I can scarcely believe it! Solent Green is people!!!"

All at once there was a terrible commotion. Lightning flashed; thunder roared. This caused poor MichaelM such a shock, that in one violent nervous twitch, the old tome from which he had been reading, lept from his hands and flew through the air. It sailed toward the window drapes and crashed with such a thud that made poor MichaelM twitch once more. But lo! That was not the sound of a book smashing the fragile window. No, it was a loud fleshy thump that emanated from behind the drapes. For a moment there was only silence. The other pilots, hearing the cries and the noise came rushing to the room, just as the unknown person hiding behind the drapes fell motionless on the floor.

"Well! Someone was hiding behind the drapes!" exclaimed co-commander Ocelot, "It appears that the greenhorn has given the Butcher quite the thumping."

"But who is it?" inquired d4klutz, starring nervously at the motionless figure on the ground.

"I had just uncovered the last two clues before we were roused by the commotion," said Ocelot, "clues that leave no doubt who the fiendish Butcher is. They read thusly:Left hand or right, doesn't matter to me. Tatoos, my skin bares them, I'd say more than three; and Seven billiards for the price of none."

"Then there can be no doubt!" exclaimed DrumsAndBeer.

"Indeed, DB," said Ocelot. Advancing toward the fallen criminal, he turned the man on his back, the dim candlelight illuminating his face.

"Our Butcher is...."

WarlockBob

A big congratulations to MichaelM for uncovering the Butcher! He will be receiving the 2nd annual Jones Halloween Pipe as a reward for his efforts.

Addendum: nismo270r also guessed correctly but was about 30min late. He will get an ad hoc consolation prize from me.

Thanks to all the pilots who assisted and participated this year.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey MM! Way to go! Congrats!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:14 pm

Congrats MM! I'll be kicking myself for awhile for not sending that PM sooner! Razz

I believe we all underestimated WarlockBob's sneakiness!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:47 pm

A fine conclusion! Congratulations, MichaelM. That is one fine pipe. Smoke it in good health, sir. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Aha!!! And thus, I have finally been unmasked!

It was a great pleasure to be the butcher. I quite enjoyed destroying Josh's taste buds with a pound of Black Irish X. bom

I cannot begin to describe how hard it was for me to keep quiet about my identity. Even more fun was to hear and everyone's guesses!!

I definitely had fun, and I hope everyone else did too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Thanks all!  I don't know if I'm more surprised that I won or that WarlockBob was the culprit (sneaky dog Razz ).  But I'm glad we can all breath easier now that the butcher has been brought to justice!  A big thanks Ocelot55 and everyone else that was in on the game!  I was drooling as soon as I saw the halloween pipe and can't quite believe it will be mine cheers
Now back to target obliteration Twisted Evil
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Nice! Congrats MM. cheers

This was an excellent matinee. Looking forward to Friday's Main Event..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:08 am

congrats!  the last clue got it for me.  I sent my guess as soon as i saw the last clue, but then saw the conclusion. Whoops! I didn't get my pm sent in time.  lol.  oh well.  enjoy that wonderful looking pipe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 am

Congratulations on solving this fiendish mystery. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:09 am

I'm still waiting on Velma and Daphne to unmask Warlockbob to discover it was Mechanic Wallace trying to run everyone off of the amusement park so he could buy it and resell the property to Meglomart without having to pay Old Man Johnstons widow a proper sum... And he'd have gotten away with it to if it weren't for those meddling kids and that darn dog!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:18 am

MichaelM wrote:
Thanks all!  I don't know if I'm more surprised that I won or that WarlockBob was the culprit (sneaky dog Razz ).  But I'm glad we can all breath easier now that the butcher has been brought to justice!  A big thanks Ocelot55 and everyone else that was in on the game!  I was drooling as soon as I saw the halloween pipe and can't quite believe it will be mine cheers
Now back to target obliteration Twisted Evil
Mike.

Well played, brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 am

PB - I saw that one! The Fantom Fixer!!! Ohhh-oooooo-ooo!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:49 pm

OUT FOR DELIVERY?! STUPID {~!#*^#@ USPS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999

The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next