HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:27 am

Orders received!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:42 am

Oh yeah! Orders rc'vd. Wilco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Lookie what I finished yesterday!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Now that's what I call skullduggery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Whoever ends up with that is one lucky guy! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Oh man that is nice work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Very nice pipe! I have done a little sleuthing. I will find out who the Butcher is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Whoa!!! That's beautiful Jesse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm

AH! affraid

Seriously spooky pipe! Looks great! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Great pipe, Jesse. Too bad I am in the know... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:20 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Great pipe, Jesse. Too bad I am in the know... Sad

Well that's depressing... I feel bad for you now!

I guess great power comes with great responsibility? If that's the case, I choose to be powerless. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:33 pm

I feel bad for Jesse. That pipe looks to me like it would sell in a NY minute and he's just giving it away. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:51 pm

I was just going through my selection process for a new trashy novel purchase (e-book) and came upon the following in a description of one item I thought might well fit this particular and unique event...

"Warning: May contain graphic violence, graphic premarital sex, graphic violation of college housing authority regulations, rampant geekery, multiple dismemberments, impalings, bad language, nudity, drug references, consumption of alcohol, destruction of private property, paganism, theft, arson, slavery, reptile-on-human violence, improper placement of hazardous materials, money laundering, illegal immigration, tax evasion, poor workplace standards, unwed cohabitating couples, kidnappings, assault under cover of authority, bearers of false witness, human sacrifice, verbal desecration of religious sites, unsafe work standards, uncredited film quotes, and references to games falsely accused of satanic influences. There may be dungeons and/or dragons herein."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I was just going through my selection process for a new trashy novel purchase (e-book) and came upon the following in a description of one item I thought might well fit this particular and unique event...

"Warning: May contain graphic violence, graphic premarital sex, graphic violation of college housing authority regulations, rampant geekery, multiple dismemberments, impalings, bad language, nudity, drug references, consumption of alcohol, destruction of private property, paganism, theft, arson, slavery, reptile-on-human violence, improper placement of hazardous materials, money laundering, illegal immigration, tax evasion, poor workplace standards, unwed cohabitating couples, kidnappings, assault under cover of authority, bearers of false witness, human sacrifice, verbal desecration of religious sites, unsafe work standards, uncredited film quotes, and references to games falsely accused of satanic influences. There may be dungeons and/or dragons herein."

.... So you mean my college years? lol!

I survived them once, I can do it again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
I feel bad for Jesse. That pipe looks to me like it would sell in a NY minute and he's just giving it away. We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

What can I say? *shrug*

I've always been a poor businessman... Besides I kinda like our lot of misfits. Figured giving back to the community ain't such a back thing.
Back to top Go down
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 am

Ocelot55 wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:

What can I say? *shrug*

I've always been a poor businessman... Besides I kinda like our lot of misfits. Figured giving back to the community ain't such a back thing.

You're such a sweetheart, Jesse... geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 am

So, I just thought of a question, and I guess I should put it up on here....

Is the Butcher someone that's part of the bombers, or are they anyone on the forum? confused

I've been scouring posts for any clues that could be had, and I didn't know if they could be anyone on here... might thin out the ranks considerably...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:30 pm

We've had our first guess at the Butcher's ID and our first miss! Sorry Jack.

Remember, pilots, clues will start being divulged starting on the 26th.

Murder Mystery Participants

Fatman
Blackhorse
D4klutz
DrT999
Simple Man
WarlockBob
MichaelM
PozzSka
Juanmedusa
Mejoshee
nismo270r
fsu92john
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Wow! Simp got nailed on the drive up to the mansion...barely got a glimpse of the old place before the butcher got 'em!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

And then there were eleven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Ordnance arrived today! I will pack it all up this weekend to be prepared for deployment! This should be fun!

Also, the suspense for the clues is killing me... not literally, but in a figurative sort of way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Just a reminder folks, I'll be releasing the first clue about the Butcher's identity today at approximately 8pm EST.
Back to top Go down
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:10 pm

Ocelot55 wrote:
Just a reminder folks, I'll be releasing the first clue about the Butcher's identity today at approximately 8pm EST.
Can't wait to catch that dastardly piper!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:57 pm

::: Attention Bombers:::

It's time to release the first clue!! Let the game begin!

Clue 1:

The moon still shines bright, even in the depths of my secret lair.

Good hunting! The next clue will be released tomorrow at approximately 8pm EST.
Back to top Go down
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Ordnance should be prepped for delivery tomorrow!!!

The guinea pigs of war shall ride again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission   Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:37 pm

The guinea pigs of war shall ride again!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vuB0aiQwKY
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next