HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

One small step..............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: One small step..............   Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Well, so it begins.......

Westminster, Mass., is proposing to ban all tobacco and related products in their town. Here is the link:

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/09/massachusetts-town-weighs-nations-1st-tobacco-ban/20990919/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5-news%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D560425

Meanwhile pressure is growing on the home front regarding my pipe tobacco "obsession", and the rest of the household has gone to "Vaping" their nicotine due to the house rule I imposed restricting smoking to outdoors rather than in the house. I think the onset of winter has a bearing on this. As much as I enjoy my sci-fi, I cannot see me packing around a vial of nicotine and flavor infused propylene glycol and hoping my battery doesn't go dead before I have access to a USB port. Maybe I'm getting old fashioned and boorish in my golden years. Maybe I get enough PG from the aromatics I stuff into a few of my pipes. I just don't know..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: One small step..............   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:24 am

Can't say your old fashioned I'm same way I'll get my nic from good ol leaf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: One small step..............   Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:07 am

We will have to smoke indoors and have an expensive smoke eater machine to eliminate the odor coming out the exhaust fan in the room. That way the neighbors won't turn us in and end up in jail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One small step..............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1