HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

How was your weather today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

How was your weather today? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Surprisingly fine here in the 'shire today. Warm and sunny with puffy cumulus drifting across the skies. Had an hour at the local climbing wall and swung by my local airfield on the way home to see what was happening. Once home, I let my son loose with the lawn mower for the first time and then we sat on our garden bench and admired his handiwork with a beer and shandy in hand accompanied by a bowl of RDF. Yup, not a bad day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:29 pm

It only got to around 102F today. Yesterday was 104. We're on a cooling trend and might be in the mid-90's early in the week as a front skirts us. But that will be accompanied by higher humidity which I freaking hate!

The positive about this is the greater Phoenix area might finally get some rain as we're in an extended drought. But even then it's spotty.

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 35 Purple11x 2How was your weather today? - Page 35 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 35 Bombx6How was your weather today? - Page 35 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 35 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:44 am

Stick wrote:
Surprisingly fine here in the 'shire today.  Warm and sunny with puffy cumulus drifting across the skies.  Had an hour at the local climbing wall and swung by my local airfield on the way home to see what was happening.  Once home, I let my son loose with the lawn mower for the first time and then we sat on our garden bench and admired his handiwork with a beer and shandy in hand accompanied by a bowl of RDF.  Yup, not a bad day.

That indeed sounds like a wonderful day!

Sunny here, pretty warm, a bit humid. The garden is thirsty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Relatively mild for the time of year here today. High of around 96 right now, but the humidity is higher owing to the possibility of rain tonight. Only a 30% chance.

Back to the low-mid 100's later this week.

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 35 Purple11x 2How was your weather today? - Page 35 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 35 Bombx6How was your weather today? - Page 35 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 35 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 8:07 pm

Yup, sunny, warm, and humid. I cut the grass, trimmed, and raked. Just too hot for that. I got dizzy and had to take a nap this afternoon! I did the yard work today so I could recoup the next two days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How was your weather today?
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35