HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_In_Philly

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Philly
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-ESCUDO-NAVY-DE-LUXE-50G-COLLECTIBLE-SEALED-PIPE-TOBACCO-TIN/141490899741?_trksid=p2047675.c100013.m1986&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3D13e7880036c8474fba37a89d2079431f%26pid%3D100013%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D28%26rkt%3D30%26sd%3D131365449760
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man



Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Apparently! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

avatar

Age : 48
Location : England UK
Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Quote :
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items).

New..open box.1999 ESCUDO NAVY DE LUXE 50G COLLECTIBLE SEALED PIPE TOBACCO TIN


Priceless. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Ha ha ha.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

avatar

Age : 38
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm

I...

What?

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:13 pm

This is the 21st century and the English language is obviously used differently ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feazelle-n-it

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Roanoke, VA
Registration date : 2014-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:23 pm

It's not sealed as in unopened, its sealed as in Navy Seal. What they did to it I don't want to know. Hahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:29 pm

As much as I like Escudo, I don't think I'd smoke that, no tell'en how long it's been (Unused..open box)5)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
fsu92john

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Orlando, FL
Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Fer cryin' out loud, he actually shows pictures of the open tin! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Here's another from the same seller. It's sealed ( at least it looks so from the pics) and from '99 so Cart can bid on it !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-ESCUDO-NAVY-DE-LUXE-50G-COLLECTIBLE-SEALED-UNOPENED-PIPE-TOBACCO-TIN/321601999693?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Db939683d44e943849eb815f61d60f69e%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D161503911912&rt=nc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:24 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Here's another from the same seller. It's sealed ( at least it looks so from the pics) and from '99 so Cart can bid on it !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-ESCUDO-NAVY-DE-LUXE-50G-COLLECTIBLE-SEALED-UNOPENED-PIPE-TOBACCO-TIN/321601999693?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Db939683d44e943849eb815f61d60f69e%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D161503911912&rt=nc

That'll be the day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, he saw the attached stamp, and called it a 'seal' geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Here's another from the same seller. It's sealed ( at least it looks so from the pics) and from '99 so Cart can bid on it !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-ESCUDO-NAVY-DE-LUXE-50G-COLLECTIBLE-SEALED-UNOPENED-PIPE-TOBACCO-TIN/321601999693?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Db939683d44e943849eb815f61d60f69e%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D161503911912&rt=nc

That'll be the day!

But Ron, it's VINTAGE ESCUDO!! And you've still got three days to bid !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Here's another from the same seller. It's sealed ( at least it looks so from the pics) and from '99 so Cart can bid on it !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-ESCUDO-NAVY-DE-LUXE-50G-COLLECTIBLE-SEALED-UNOPENED-PIPE-TOBACCO-TIN/321601999693?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27538%26meid%3Db939683d44e943849eb815f61d60f69e%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D11353%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D161503911912&rt=nc

That'll be the day!

But Ron, it's VINTAGE ESCUDO!! And you've still got three days to bid !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Ahhhh!!! This explains it, he took the lid off to show us it's unused.


_________________
"Pacem en Puffing!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Well there you are Ron. Go gettem!

Wink


Chers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Well there you are Ron. Go gettem!

Wink


Chers,

RR

As you all know I'm not one for paying exaggerated prices,
I'll let this one go to someone who has more money then they should.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Briarbabe

avatar

Age : 38
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Bawah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
juanmedusa

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:07 pm

I think his day job is at some Grocers Customer Service desk and he is NOT taking your returns!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

avatar

Age : 35
Location : Painesville, OH
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Sealed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:51 pm

idbowman wrote:
Sealed?

One of my favorite movie lines, "I'm Indigo Montoya,....You killed my father,..
Prepare to die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Dave_In_Philly

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Philly
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Well done Ian. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
I guess some of us differ in our definition of "sealed"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!
» Guess Who Don't Sue
» Cops: 'Party atmosphere' after strangulations, dismemberment attempt in Joliet,Il. Guess the...........heritage of most?
» I guess the gag order is still in effect
» 16/9 Crimewatch 30 yr anniversary Guess who are guests?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: