HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Good to hear the news isn't dire, and hope the meds do their job. The good news is you can still enjoy your pipe.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:08 pm

That's a pretty darn good report all things considered. Very glad you don't have to lay down your pipes and I think a good choice in giving the meds a shot before letting them go in.

Best wishes to you Brother!

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.    Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Glad to hear things worked out for the good. A change in meds is always a better alternative to surgery. Take care of yourself now, and get some rest... a good bowl of baccy sounds like "just what the doctor ordered". I'll even have a bowl in your honor. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Going in for tests to determine why I'm having heart pain.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2