HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm

nice bomb, wherever it came from cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey! I just got fragged...A tin of Erinmore, one of F&T Cut Blended Plug...some evil 1792 and Bosun Cut Plug (plus a sweet little Santa). Very nice and nicely done I must say.

I guess I must be the shill this month! Either that or this is an old grudge that needed settlin'.  lol

Either way, it's excellent!

Thanks, John!

First BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator. 

Last edited by Blackhorse on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 pm

There's at least two people here who have received hits from confirmed bombers for this month... Reminds me of last year's December bombing run....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Yeah...pass to the left.

Perhaps...hence the title, Merry Mayhem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:59 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
Mine is out for delivery now but it won't reveal the main target just a tasty frag.

Um, tracking still says its out for delivery. Is that possible? I think the carrier might have just thrown it in a dumpster. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:05 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:
Mine is out for delivery now but it won't reveal the main target just a tasty frag.

Um, tracking still says its out for delivery. Is that possible? I think the carrier might have just thrown it in a dumpster. We'll see.

It's possible. I just got a FedEx and it's 7pm here. I got mail at 4pm usually comes at 12.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 pm

mejoshee wrote:

I guess we're playing a weird game where we want things to only be on-time or later.

I've been out of that type of trucking for 12-13 years now but you know Wal-Mart used to be like that, they punished you worse for arriving early than they did for arriving late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Well, today was interesting.  I arrived home to not one, but three packages.  I knew what one of them was, because it was an order that I had placed to replenish my dwindling supplies.  So, that waited till last.

The first one I opened, was a flat parcel that was practically un-bendable, and was from juanmedusa.  The message was cryptic, but made me curious.  So, i carefully cut the tape, as John had sealed it up tighter than the Scrooge's pockets, and pulled out two laser cut kits of my personal bomber.. The German Fokker.  So, I handed one to my son, and then I proceeded to put the other one together (after opening the 2nd box).  Here it is in all its glory.  

" />

The second box was full of Christmas goodies!  I was surprised with a nice MM cob with forever stem, a cd collection of Christmas stories, a tin of C&D Roasting Chesnuts, A sealed pouch of Uhles Old Shoe (I am smoking a bowl now.. very yummy), a roll up tobacco pouch in blue plaid, a couple of ounces of Great Hiatus, a Humi-Brick, a bag of pipe cleaners, and my very own opinel BoB Christmas 2014 knife with sheath.  
Thank you bunches!  Both packages left a heck of a crater in my living room.  Carnage below!

" />

Thank you both for a wonderful surprise today.  It was much needed after the super busy day I had at work.

Edit: Apparently, my Fokker had a wonderful tailwind, as my payload was dropped a day early!! I guess the pilot was able to put down his nog long enough to do his job! lol!

Last edited by d4klutz on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:06 am

Mayhem indeed! Twisted Evil

Merry Christmas everybody! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 am

Nicely done. I like these on occasion. It's cool that everyone gets something.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:20 am

I was gonna say, this has all the makings of a "Holiday Stand-off". Cool santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:33 am

Ha! Awesome!! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:09 am

My ordinance deployed on Tuesday! I am still trying to get the hang of these runs... I think I might need to step up my game Wink . These are some awesome bombings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:24 pm

A haggard Postal Worker stopped by at 7:30 this morning and dropped off a box that looks suspicious. I didn't have the opportunity to disarm it. Maybe tonight. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:29 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
My ordinance deployed on Tuesday! I am still trying to get the hang of these runs... I think I might need to step up my game Wink . These are some awesome bombings!

Kaitlyn, I just officially noticed that you're holding a lit cigar in one hand while smoking a pipe with the other. You are awesome! Hahaha... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Incoming! The air raid sirens went off, and we scrambled for safety...

The church also took a direct hit from the sisters at the convent. They sent us "a few" items for the Non-Food Pantry we run!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm glad d4klutz has a mascot emblematic of his famed Fokker. Can't wait to fly in proper formation with it and the rest of you again. Baby watch continues, due date on the 23rd, induce date is New Years Eve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:26 pm

We're all pacing the floor, chain smoking Lucky Strikes... right there with ya big guy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 pm

'Only officers get Lucky Strikes'. John Basilone, The Pacific.

I'm sure Gunny Claus smokes Camels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Shouldn't there be the sound of carnage somewhere tonight??? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Fr Tom, if the sisters sent tobacco in those boxes I'm converting.
I am really enjoying watching this one play out cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm hit! I'm hit!

(Pics and list to come).

Great shot, we must have a master marksman on our hands. A nice mix of tins and samples and local tobacconist house blends. Well done! Thank you very much!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:54 pm

After a 10 hour work day (retail in a mall... continual running)....................... I'm HIT! I may or may not be in tears. I wasn't expect this! Too tired to make a list but here is a pic of the goodies!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run   Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:56 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
kaitlyn3837 wrote:

Kaitlyn, I just officially noticed that you're holding a lit cigar in one hand while smoking a pipe with the other. You are awesome! Hahaha... Razz

Thanks! My Facebook caption was: When JUST a pipe or JUST a cigar won't do... You do what you have to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next