HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New years goal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tarheel7734

Registration date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: New years goal.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:41 pm

I have been thinking about this for some time. My Northern Briars in the first group 5 bent bulldog in my goal for a 7 day set of English made group 5 bent bulldogs. My goal is to complete this over the next year. I am hoping to have 3 Northern Briars, one or two Ferndowns, one or two Askwith, and one or two Ashton pipes. It all depends on what can be made and if i find a Dunhill 5108. I also plan on building up my cellar more as well as a few more tampers. I dont think this is too much to work for and hope it is obtainable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 pm

tarheel7734 wrote:
I have been thinking about this for some time. My Northern Briars in the first group 5 bent bulldog in my goal for a 7 day set of English made group 5 bent bulldogs. My goal is to complete this over the next year. I am hoping to have 3 Northern Briars, one or two Ferndowns, one or two Askwith, and one or two Ashton pipes. It all depends on what can be made and if i find a Dunhill 5108. I also plan on building up my cellar more as well as a few more tampers. I dont think this is too much to work for and hope it is obtainable.

It ALL depends on employment and your level of disposable income !!! Twisted Evil As Will once said "... the best laid plans of mice and men are aft to gang astray " Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:12 pm

tarheel7734 wrote:
Sounds like a good plan. IMO setting goals and having a realistic focus rather than accumulating random pieces is the best way to build a collection. Another goal you should consider is attending some pipe shows. These events are a lot of fun and getting to to know some of the guys is a great way to really get to know the hobby. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:52 pm

My goal, buy way less tobacco. Razz

No, Seriously..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:57 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
My goal, buy way less tobacco. Razz

No, Seriously..

Good luck on that!

Wink

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:33 am

My goal for 2015:

No more pipes. I already have the best money can buy

Lots of tobacco. I want to try every tobacco listed on the Tobacco Reviews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: New years goal.   Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:56 am

I've tried so many blends/mixtures over the last 4 decades of smoking and have settled on 3/4 that do me just fine all I want is to be STILL able to smoke in the future !! Twisted Evil With around 105 pipes aquired during this time, I don't realy need to aquire more, just be able to smoke what I have! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I'm glad I'm not in my 30's just starting out as I don't know if I'd ever get to the point I am, smoking wise, in todays world !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Onward Thru the Fog !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New years goal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1