HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Elly May is Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Elly May is Dead   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Donna Douglas, who played Elly May Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillys, has died at age 81. Ain't that a bitch. Gone to be with her critters, apparently. Sic transit mundi.

(I didn't realize, until now, that she was the "face" undergoing surgery in that classic old Twilight Zone episode, "Eye of the Beholder." You know, the one with the pig-faced surgeons? For this adolescent viewing that face for the first time, it was instant lust and never forgotten, though I never knew her name. Guess I can lay that fantasy to rest now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Elly May is Dead   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Damn!

Donna Douglas was one of my most favourite old hotties. I remember her role in the TZ series (have them all on DVD). She was beautiful, a great actress, and her role as "Ellie Mae" in the Beverly Hillbillies was well played. Including and especially in her tight blue jeans and moccasins!

Seem to remember she turned into a Holy Roller and appeared on the 700 Club broadcasts at some point. That notwithstanding, she still retained her youthful features well into her golden years.

RIP Eillie Mae.

Sad

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

Elly May is Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1