HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 pm

The whole haul updated. And yes, the wife continues to be shocked with the latest wave as I continue to be touch by everyone's support and care. (Updated inventory on previous page.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:54 pm

Well, you should have enough nicotine (not to mention caffeine and sugar) to get you any shortened nights caused by the third member of the household!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 am

I am happy that my trusty fokker delivered its payload today, despite the pilot being a bit slow this month. I hope that your nights soon reward you with more sleep and rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Nice bombing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Just to follow up, all cigars and bulk tobaccos have been stored and humidified. I plan for zero loss with all of these kind gifts. Too kind. I have just gone back to work so I'm getting out of the house regularly. Quite capable of making the post office I should hope. So I will be rejoining the squadron this month. I will not be sending along any of my bombed tobacco. It's all appreciated and frankly either loved or something I'm excited to try. Something that may have been missed in the sheer bulk of your bombing was how excited I am about every item without fail. You have shocked and humbled me. Now on to the next victim... um, recipient, I mean. Yeah, yeah, recipient!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:07 pm

I have secretly been updating the last inventory list in this thread with X's indicating my trying of things as I go. It's not really a secret but an easy list for me to access and help me keep track. If you care you can keep up by viewing it on page 10. I was editing that post instead of creating new posts because I was doing this for my purposes and didn't want notifications going out. I'm obviously working on the bulk before the tins because the tins will keep but I have to maintain the bulk. I am eager to try the tinned tobacco but can't justify making more loose tobacco when there is so much right now. Do not be discouraged because there are no X'ed tins. I truly appreciate them.

Anyways, as I was going through my tobaccos looking for a blend to try I came upon John Aylesbury Luxury Flake with a bit of age on it. I decided to try it but looking at my inventory I couldn't find it. If this didn't come in the bombing I can't tell you where I got it. If it came in the bombing I failed to inventory it. To whichever kind soul was my benefactor for this one,

John Aylesbury Luxury Flake, bulk. X

I'm going to chalk it up to new Daddy brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Mein Gott in himmel! Das ist eine grossien bombe! Sehr Gut! Enjoy Juan, it amazing! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:03 am

eklektos44 wrote:
Mein Gott in himmel! Das ist eine grossien bombe! Sehr Gut! Enjoy Juan, it amazing! cheers cheers cheers

Yes it is and I'm definitely enjoying it! I'm trying to rotate through genres.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 am

Of all the missions flown by the squadron here the photo of the wife doing the "Vanna White" presentation thing on the spread of goodies is my favorite. Giant load of goodies plus cute wife...just something about it.

First BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:57 pm

A momentous occasion has occurred Brothers. I have tried a little or more of every bulk pipe tobacco I received during this bombing mission. I may start working through some more of the cigars as I continue to go through the bulks and may even do something crazy like open a tin before year's end!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:11 pm

That's a lot to go through!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:14 am

A scant eight or nine months to dig out from under the wreckage far enough to see day light? Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7