HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino Maduro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino Maduro   Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:13 pm

I'm barely a cigar smoker these days. I smoke the cigars I receive in trade and bombs. I will occasionally buy one and smoke it when I'm standing in a B&M. I don't normally buy extras to take home because I haven't been storing any. I was recently bombed with enough cigars to warrant proper storage and invested in proper humidification. So I'm set up again.
I was in a B&M shop after this and where I normally just buy an old favorite I took a chance on the cigar of topic. I ended up walking out with extras. A fantastic smoke. I recommend giving it a try. Beautiful box press cigar in a modest size but wonderful smoking experience. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino Maduro   Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:43 pm

From what I can find it's name translates to: herrera esteli mature fine warlike norteno.
Must be an arse kicker of a seegar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino Maduro   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:53 pm

It's definitely not mild. It isn't one of those crazy pepper or spice cigars though IMHO. So full but palatable. And the size was perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino Maduro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1