HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Heading to North Carolina in the morning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tarheel7734

Registration date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Heading to North Carolina in the morning.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 am

Going to visit my daughter and staying at my mother's house in Clayton. We are driving through Huston and staying the night in New Orleans and Atlanta. Besides the Triangle pipe show on the 11the, where else should one hit up ? I left NC in 2005 and sure it has changed a ton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Carolina in the morning.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:11 am

Every friggin' Creole/Cajun restaurant in southern Louisiana and every barbecue joint in N. Carolina.

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tarheel7734

Registration date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Carolina in the morning.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 am

Only if they have a wafer thin mint. Just bought tickets to the Ga aquarium. Should be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Carolina in the morning.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:26 pm

It's definitely not in a straight line between Atlanta and Clayton but you could run over to Low Country, Smoking Pipes physical store. It's in South Carolina near Myrtle Beach sort of.

In a much closer line between Atlanta and Clayton is Greenville SC. I know our very own Kaitlyn works at a cigar bar there. Outman Cigars. Haven't been but she could tell us more about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Heading to North Carolina in the morning.   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Have a great, and safe, trip!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Heading to North Carolina in the morning.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1