HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Matrix Style Snuff Box Flip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Matrix Style Snuff Box Flip   Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Sitting in my chair yesterday I perfected the Snuff Box Flip trick. If it had been done in that Matrix style slo-mo it would have been quite artistic...

Light glints off the carved edges of the little silver snuff box as, defying gravity, it tumbles end over end above me...spraying a fine mist of dark brown snuff into the air...to land deftly, and by devine providence, on its bottom on my chair side table, in the only bare spot available. Pan the shot and focus on our hero's face, his eyes wide with shock and horror. The aftermath, a lovely even dusting of precious yet irretrievable snuff covers his forearm, pant leg and the arm of the chair. The damage...only about a third of the contents lost...astounding. Final shot, our hero takes another hit, knowing that life is short and rosebuds must be gathered while they may.

As you can tell, I am a believer in the ethic of Art being 'where one finds it'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Style Snuff Box Flip   Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Hopefully it wasn't the 8 dollar a tin Old Mill snuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Matrix Style Snuff Box Flip   Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm

It was my little aluminum screw top canister, in which I had a smallish stash of Viking Dark. Lots of that and the Black Magic (its clone) left. Whew!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Matrix Style Snuff Box Flip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1