HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Alright alright, You damn kids get off my property, there ain't nothing to see here. So move on!
Damn kids, gotta watch'em every minute. 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Seriously Ron, Congrats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

It was an especially joyful mission because we're especially joyed for the target, I think. Enjoy it Ron. For the BoB archivist, let it be known that Ron was the first Brother to send me a sample of tobacco!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 9:52 pm

Thank you dear sirs
Oh! and you too Mike. Wink

Ah but, Juan can you tell me what tobacco I sent ya......cause I don't even remember.  5)
Must have been half decent, your still with us. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 10:57 pm

And so...Scooby and the gang nab Mr. Curmudgeon...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Well, the mustache is close but the hair color is all off. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 11:24 pm

Yeah...good disguise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 11:41 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Thank you dear sirs
Oh! and you too Mike.  Wink

Ah but, Juan can you tell me what tobacco I sent ya......cause I don't even remember.  5)

A little VA sampler. Solani 633 for sure. A Wessex loose not flake VA (I could figure out which one exactly if I checked a website, I just don't remember what it's called. Maybe one more I've forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 29, 2015 11:45 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Thank you dear sirs

A little VA sampler. Solani 633 for sure. A Wessex loose not flake VA (I could figure out which one exactly if I checked a website, I just don't remember what it's called. Maybe one more I've forgotten.

Ah Yeah! Wessex Brigade Sovereign Wink
Hope you enjoyed them sir.
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 12:36 am

Cartaphilus wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Thank you dear sirs

Ah Yeah! Wessex Brigade Sovereign Wink
Hope you enjoyed them sir.
That's it and I did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 9:53 am

Kaboom! I haven't had the chance to know you super well yet, but I did enjoy bombing you! I hope you enjoy the goods!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 10:11 am

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
Kaboom! I haven't had the chance to know you super well yet, but I did enjoy bombing you! I hope you enjoy the goods!

Yes indeed Ma'am, I'll enjoy them all for a long time to come.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 12:57 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:

You can bet he enjoys getting bombed...by surprise stuff, I mean. clown

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 1:56 pm

Seems as though I'm still getting hit with shrapnel, here's another one that came today that I know I'll enjoy. Also seems like they want to keep me busy because they sent me two Briar blocks and two estate pipes not to mention a nice vintage Cope's Escudo brass ashtray and a tin to go with it. Wink
What can I say but, thank you again for all of your kind generosity.

Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Very cool. I gotta say, this bombing certainly lived up to its expectations..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Yeah...coupla late bloomers still due over the bunker as well. Nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Seems as though I'm still getting hit with shrapnel, here's another one that came today that I know I'll enjoy. Also seems like they want to keep me busy because they sent me two Briar blocks and two estate pipes not to mention a nice vintage Cope's Escudo brass ashtray and a tin to go with it. Wink

Wow! The briar blocks even have the shape numbers written on them so you know what it is supposed to look like when done. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Buckshot wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:

Wow!  The briar blocks even have the shape numbers written on them so you know what it is supposed to look like when done.  Wink

Yeah, you keep dream'en sir. Wink
Back to top Go down
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:

Now that looks like an exceptional bomb! In all ways....

cheers

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sat May 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Nice, very nice........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Sun May 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Haha! Enjoy the carnage Ron!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

Ya done got blow'd up, Ron!

Seriously though, I'm happy for you. I can't think of one curmudgeon more deserving than you. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks guys but, yet 2 others hit this morning. I hope we're close to done now cause I'm running out of room for all of it. That's not say I don't appreciate it cause I can't think of a better way to run out of room. Wink  Thank you all again, I don't think I'll need to purchase Escudo or any other tobacco for that fact for a very long time.  Laughing
5 tins Escudo
1 pack cleaners
1 tin C&D Red Carpet (haven't tried this one yet)

Back to top Go down
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 pm

Weren't you just recently complaining about all the Escudo being snapped up? Guess we know where it went! Wink

Congrats! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Congratulations, Ron! You truly deserve every bit of the carnage inflicted upon you. Enjoy it all, my friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next