HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

who are we really

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: who are we really   Sun May 24, 2015 8:33 am

RobJ wrote:
I really enjoy this forum and most everyone I've "met" here. I've been hanging in chat rooms, newsgroups and forums since the early '90s and get that being this is a virtual environment sometimes people aren't who I think they might be.
Same here I'm a pipe board junkie and I scan most of the pipe boards daily and I've been here since we came over from Knox and I've seen a lot of guys come and go. All the boards have a style and place and I will continue to enjoy reading and occasionally posting here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: who are we really   Tue May 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
give your first born male child as a offering...

Gladly, and would you like me to deliver him?

It's been over a month since I've logged in, and I've taken some time catching up this evening.  I chose your post to answer to, as you have that distinct skill of stirring my interest and the proverbial pot.  Yes, I do keep in touch with certain members, and I do count them as friends.  I find these associations important, as my personal life is very private, while my "professional" life is extraordinarily exposed.  I appreciate that I can have these associations and retain a sense of anonymity. In short, I appreciate the founders of this forum, and the members that make it a Brotherhood.  Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

who are we really
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: