HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Wow - Perdomo Double Aged 12-Year Vintage Maduro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Wow - Perdomo Double Aged 12-Year Vintage Maduro   Wed May 20, 2015 8:19 am

My sister gave me a humidor for my birthday back in March so I have been smoking more cigars as well. Overall I still prefer the pipe, but a good cigar is a nice change of pace, and they usually go amazingly well with whiskey (I'm a scotch, bourbon, rye guy).

Anyway, I recently picked up one of the new Perdomo Double Aged 12-Year Vintage Maduro cigars (they are also wrapped in Sun Grown or Connecticut leaf for those who don't like Maduros) and I smoked it this past Friday evening paired with a few fingers of Lagavulin 16.

I have to say, this cigar was really smooth, and REALLY delicious. Only 200-250 tobacconists carry it, and it's limited. But I enjoyed it enough to order a 5 pack through Cigars International.

Cigar fans should check this one out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wow - Perdomo Double Aged 12-Year Vintage Maduro   Wed May 20, 2015 9:03 am

Thanks for the info. I'd probably be one of the guys picking up the sungrown if I stumble across them. Will keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wow - Perdomo Double Aged 12-Year Vintage Maduro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1