HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 chicago pipe show 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smoke_House

avatar

Age : 41
Location : Townsville, FNQ Australia & Superior, WI
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 pm

I just found out that I will be going to the show. A pipe show virgin I am! The show web-page mentions that you need to be a member of the Chicago Club. How does one go about that? Can I sign up at the show? I've tried emailing the club, but all my emails get rejected...

How fast do popular carvers sell out? Does one need to be there waiting in line at the preshow to get the best of the best?

I'm so excited I practically chewing on my pipe right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammer8

avatar

Age : 46
Location : Hartford, WI
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:23 am

Smoke_House wrote:
The show web-page mentions that you need to be a member of the Chicago Club.

I saw that also, but in the FAQ section it states they changed that, and all you have to do is pay the admission fee. Maybe someone else could shed some more light.

Depending on my work schedule, I'll be down on Sat or Sun. Only a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. Can't wait!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

avatar

Location : Central Massachusetts and midcoast Maine
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:18 pm

I'll be arriving around 3pm on Thursday afternoon with 5 other pipe gurus. Hopefully I will get a pre-show table for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing all the BoBs that can make it at the event.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 pm

docwatson wrote:
I'll be arriving around 3pm on Thursday afternoon with 5 other pipe gurus. Hopefully I will get a pre-show table for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing all the BoBs that can make it at the event.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I tried to talk EJ into coming out with me but he chickened out! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 am

Justpipes wrote:
docwatson wrote:
I'll be arriving around 3pm on Thursday afternoon with 5 other pipe gurus. Hopefully I will get a pre-show table for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing all the BoBs that can make it at the event.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I tried to talk EJ into coming out with me but he chickened out! Laughing Laughing Laughing
If DocWatson serves up some more of that Scotch I might be tempted. drunken
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke
avatar

Age : 58
Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: chicago pipe show 2009   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 am

EJinVA wrote:
Justpipes wrote:
docwatson wrote:
I'll be arriving around 3pm on Thursday afternoon with 5 other pipe gurus. Hopefully I will get a pre-show table for Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing all the BoBs that can make it at the event.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I tried to talk EJ into coming out with me but he chickened out! Laughing Laughing Laughing
If DocWatson serves up some more of that Scotch I might be tempted. drunken

drunken Very Happy drunken Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
 
chicago pipe show 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» lorraine kelly to get her own show
» New to site, want to donate in Chicago suburbs
» Show Your Thanks to World War II Veterans
» Do You Think A Casino in Chicago Will Affect the Hammond Casino?
» Milk to donate in Chicago, IL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: