HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Haven't tipped over yet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Haven't tipped over yet.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:32 am

Hi all. Been away from the BoB for a few weeks and thought Id better take a moment to let everyone know I hadn't forgotten about them or fallen off the face of the earth (actually been kinda missing you guys and gals). Initially, there were work/financial issues and the accompanying stress keeping me away, but then the pendulum swung (as it often does) and the end of the school year craziness set in and I suddenly had more work than I knew what to do with...OK that's not true, I knew what to do with it, grab all i could and work like heck making hay while the sun was shining. Since the end of the school year, my better half and I took a couple days off to leave the kids with their god parents and celebrate our 19th anniversary (been together for 24 years total), and also my birthday. I've made a couple of trips to the coast for clam digging and crabbing, in fact planning to go back tomorrow with my dad for fathers day, with the purpose of more crabbing and jigging for sardines. Then next week Ill see about getting a second job for the summer. Anyway, I'm keeping busy but plan to be around more than I have been.
Love, peace and bacon grease. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Haven't tipped over yet.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:10 am

Thanks for checking in. It's good to know you're doing ok Brother!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Haven't tipped over yet.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:29 am

I could get into that clam digging and crabbing. Have a ball,,,and stay in touch.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Haven't tipped over yet.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 am

Good to see you back Fumus! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Haven't tipped over yet.   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:05 am

WB! Looking forward to getting to know you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Haven't tipped over yet.   Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:58 am

Thank you gentlemen for the kind words.  Sunday's crabbing didn't yield anything we could bring home but that was OK as the previous two trips did result in a number of red rocks and a few dungeness coming home with us.  We did get into the sardines Sunday and was a hoot watching my youngest real them in two or three at a time. Actually they were small herring and not true sardines, but since most people seem to lump all the smaller bait fish under the sardine umbrella...shrug.    Didn't do any clamming Sunday either, as we had plenty of Martha Washingtons (quahogs) from the last two trips.  All in all it was a very good way to spend fathers day.  
       Love peace and bacon grease  afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Haven't tipped over yet.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Life Events-
Jump to: