HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 am

Gentlemen, I thought my surrender was clear! But yet another bomb fell on my home yesterday. This was quite a surprise! 2 Tins of 2013 Christmas Cheer and an Albin (?) pipe. I don't have the pipe in front of me because I am at work but I think I read it right. It is either a cumberland stem or acrylic. It's red and black, so I will have to take a closer look this evening. Captains, is that all of them or should I still be on the lookout? LOL.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:24 am

Sweet looking pipe! Congrats. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 am

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
Captains, is that all of them or should I still be on the lookout?

The bombers are a crafty lot. We will claim the late hits are a strategic plan. It is clear from recon photos that the table is still intact...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:39 am

ALWAYS beware! Never sleep. Never rest. Never turn yer back to the door.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:26 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
kaitlyn3837 wrote:
Captains, is that all of them or should I still be on the lookout?

The bombers are a crafty lot. We will claim the late hits are a strategic plan. It is clear from recon photos that the table is still intact...

PSH! The dining room table surely did not make it! The poor thing had its legs give out. This pic was taken on the coffee table which was somewhat spared from the earlier bombs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:13 pm

WHITE FLAG! WHITE FLAG!!! There is no hope for saving the house at all... I will have to move Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:22 pm

I am glad my package got there. I am terribly sorry about the long delay on my part. There is no excuse with as much lead time as I had.

That being said, I am sad to have to say that I need to take a hiatus from the squad. Work has got me running ragged, ad does personal life. I hope to be involved again soon, but for right now, pad, tad, and bad (bombing material acquisition disorder) have to be severely curtailed due to unforseen events.

JP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 pm

This has got to be some kind of a record bombing, truly epic in that it went on for days. I am under the impression you haven't tried a huge range of tobaccos. If so, the next year is going to be very interesting lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:59 pm

White Flag, my you know what!

Keep on waving that thing...fine...just gives a better picture in the bomb site. Heh, heh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:33 pm

The carnage continues...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 pm

So much for the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm

puros_bran wrote:
So much for the coffee table.

Never stood a chance. It lived a good life though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Everything ends up as kindling eventually.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:01 pm

OK...I'm gonna cut this one loose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:33 pm

d4klutz wrote:
I am glad my package got there.  I am terribly sorry about the long delay on my part.   There is no excuse with as much lead time as I had.

That being said,  I am sad to have to say that I need to take a hiatus from the squad.  Work has got me running ragged, ad does personal life.  I hope to be involved again soon, but for right now, pad, tad, and bad (bombing material acquisition disorder) have to be severely curtailed  due to unforseen events.  

JP

You are very kind, don't worry about being late... I'm either early or late with all my bombs. I can't seem to get the timing right! You will be missed until you get back, but you take care of you and yours! If you need anything, let us know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 pm

The August run mission thread has just been posted:

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 pm

No, guys really, I seriously won't smoke all of this in my lifetime...

Guys, put down the bombs, we can figure this out together. The madness needs to stop. Let me help you. *In a calming, mediator tone*

That's right, ANOTHER bomb. This one had some lovely aromatics, some Vine Maple wood, and beautiful hand-made bracelets. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Vine Maple is lovely...especially in the Fall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Excellent.......................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:00 am

I want to hear some of your thoughts on all that stuff. Of all the missions I've been involved with, your bombing has the most blends I know nothing about. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8