HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
fsu92john

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Orlando, FL
Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Jevverrett wrote:

Llama jerky- DELICIOUS (really llama?)


Never had llama, but I ate alpaca a couple of times in Peru several years ago. It was delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Woohoo! Congrats Kaitlyn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

avatar

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:36 pm

+1 on the Congrats Kaitlyn...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Jevverrett

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wallingford, Ct
Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Congratulations to kaitlyn and fumus. Curious to see what kind of game this is going to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

avatar

Location : Deep in the brush and trees of the PNW where the h
Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:00 pm

COOL! thank you! And Congrats to you too Kaitlyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 39
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:00 am

So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit. My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing Suspect

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration. You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time. Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. affraid I got home and my wife told me I had a package. I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises. It was a head-scratcher. I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins. There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA. I have to say, that it made my day! It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall. This was a much needed and wonderful surprise. Thanks, Josh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Blackhorse

avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:11 am

Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:34 am

Congrats Jevverrett! Enjoy the haul! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Going on a week long trip to a beach front place near Newport, OR with my wife...our first vacation ALONE TOGETHER in thirty years. See you characters in a week...even though the place does have web connection and wi-fi...I'm officially 'on break'.

So while I'm gone I'll leave you all some "art" to keep you going...as I won't be inputting my typical twisted yet festive point of view. This is the work of David Fullarton, born in Scotland, resident of California (a deadly combination right there). He works collage really well, makes me laugh til I cry and certainly must have a regular room over at the Arkham Aylum.

Keep on going down, they get funnier...

http://proteusmag.blogspot.com/2013/06/artist-of-day-david-fullarton_18.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wallingford, Ct
Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:33 pm

d4klutz wrote:
So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit.  My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing Suspect

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration.  You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time.    Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.  

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. affraid   I got home and my wife told me I had a package.  I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises.   It was a head-scratcher.  I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins.   There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA.  I have to say, that it made my day!  It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall.   This was a much needed and wonderful surprise.  Thanks, Josh.

I had some serious fun analyzing your tobacco cellar to see what you might like, but didn't have lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

avatar

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
d4klutz wrote:
So, I had a long post typed up and hit submit.  My computer acted like it submitted, the page showed submitted, but alas, the post is missing Suspect

Anyways, Congrats, Josh, on the complete obliteration.  You will be enjoying that baccy for a long time.    Congrats Kaitlyn on winning that BoB POY.  

And then finally, I just have to say thanks to Josh for a wonderful bomb he sent my direction. affraid   I got home and my wife told me I had a package.  I was truly confused as I have not ordered any baccy for months, but I could tell it was from Ladousi Enterprises.   It was a head-scratcher.  I opened it up and inside was an MM cob and two wonderful VA tins.   There was a tin of Dunhill Three Year Matured VA and a Tin of Formers Straight Grain VA.  I have to say, that it made my day!  It has been rough going as of late, and I hate not being able to fly with yall.   This was a much needed and wonderful surprise.  Thanks, Josh.

I had some serious fun analyzing your tobacco cellar to see what you might like, but didn't have lol.

LOL that's awesome recon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Going on a week long trip to a beach front place near Newport, OR with my wife...our first vacation ALONE TOGETHER in thirty years. See you characters in a week...even though the place does have web connection and wi-fi...I'm officially 'on break'.

So while I'm gone I'll leave you all some "art" to keep you going...as I won't be inputting my typical twisted yet festive point of view. This is the work of David Fullarton, born in Scotland, resident of California (a deadly combination right there). He works collage really well, makes me laugh til I cry and certainly must have a regular room over at the Arkham Aylum.

Keep on going down, they get funnier...

http://proteusmag.blogspot.com/2013/06/artist-of-day-david-fullarton_18.html

Ah Newport. Well, have some Mo's clam chowder and a butt load of crab for me! I remember in the early 80's sailing my sailboat from Newport to Lahaina. Great trip... Newport is a great town! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Going on a week long trip to a beach front place near Newport, OR with my wife...our first vacation ALONE TOGETHER in thirty years. See you characters in a week...even though the place does have web connection and wi-fi...I'm officially 'on break'.

So while I'm gone I'll leave you all some "art" to keep you going...as I won't be inputting my typical twisted yet festive point of view. This is the work of David Fullarton, born in Scotland, resident of California (a deadly combination right there). He works collage really well, makes me laugh til I cry and certainly must have a regular room over at the Arkham Aylum.

Keep on going down, they get funnier...

http://proteusmag.blogspot.com/2013/06/artist-of-day-david-fullarton_18.html

Ah Newport. Well, have some Mo's clam chowder and a butt load of crab for me!  I remember in the early 80's sailing my sailboat from Newport to Lahaina. Great trip... Newport is a great town! Enjoy!


Not to mention that the Rouge Brewery is very much in evidence in Newport. Good stuff!

Cool


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Blackhorse

avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Thanks guys. We plan to indulge. It just so happens that the annual Rogue Brewery Garage Sale is the week we're there. Oh my.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

avatar

Age : 34
Location : Wallingford, Ct
Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Late hit just came in. Tins of gaslight, dunhill London mixture and Balkan sasieni.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Better late!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» Obama cannot guarantee that social security checks will go out on August 3rd
» Baby P: The official files
» Athletics official killed by javelin
» Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated....
» Official Find Madeleine Campaign. We have updated our online store

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: