HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Clay

Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Durn nice looking pipe you got there Clay!

Cool 

Cheers,

RR

Thanks, it's a beauty. That Black & Tan looks pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Those are some real lookers! I especially like the tampers Mark crafted. They are a really nice compliment to a fantastic looking bulldog! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Those are some great pipes. Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Dutch wrote:
Hermit wrote:
I finally got around to ordering mine.
This beauty is on the way.   cheers

I really like this one, just gorgeous blast and color combo! cheers cheers cheers

I just placed my order for this combination. Now the wait begins. bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015. I thought that was part of the deal. I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings. I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last. Bummer!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Buckshot wrote:
I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015.  I thought that was part of the deal.  I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings.  I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last.  Bummer!!!

Very surprised to hear this. Mark has always responded to my queries, so I'd like to think he's away from the computer right now. Perhaps give it a day or two. I'm sure he'll put this right for you.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Buckshot wrote:
I received my POY I ordered like the one pictured in my previous post, but nowhere on it is it stamped BOB POY 2015.  I thought that was part of the deal.  I emailed Mark but he has chosen to not answer my question about the lack of POY markings.  I have bought quite a few of Mark's pipes before and they are all great, but I am really disappointed in this transaction and it may be my last.  Bummer!!!

Very surprised to hear this. Mark has always responded to my queries, so I'd like to think he's away from the computer right now. Perhaps give it a day or two. I'm sure he'll put this right for you.

Cheers,

RR

I just ordered mine. He responded very quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Buckshot wrote:

Try him again. He got back to me in a hurry, so maybe there was some problem.

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved. Technical glitch as I suspected. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:48 pm

eklektos44 wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved.  Technical glitch as I suspected. Smile

There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system. He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on. He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his. Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015. I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem. He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Buckshot wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

Mark emailed me and apparently it's resolved.  Technical glitch as I suspected. Smile

There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system.  He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on.  He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his.  Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015.  I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem.  He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.

So glad to hear this. But then again Mark always makes things right.

sunny

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:26 am

My BoB POY is done! Mark let me know it's finished and on it's way! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Very kewl B&T there John, and the amber stem really sets it off. Great choice!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:05 pm

Thanks Rande! Infinitely variable. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 am

Oh wow. The Black and Tan is pretty cool looking. Great smoker whatever it looks like, I love mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:46 pm

Ok, so the POY arrived today. It's just beautiful. Mark certainly does great work! Now..what to break it in with... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:21 pm

So far I've only been smoking the new dunhill three year matured Virginia in mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:06 pm

eklektos44 wrote:
Ok, so the POY arrived today. It's just beautiful. Mark certainly does great work! Now..what to break it in with... cheers

John

I broke mine in with McC B&T and found it to be a great match. HTH.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
Buckshot

PostSubject: Re: The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.   Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Buckshot wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
Buckshot wrote:

There had to have been a system glitch between my system and his system.  He actually called me at home last night and we tried to figure out what was going on.  He only got my last email sent yesterday and I never got any of his.  Anyway he is having me send the pipe back and he will stamp it so it will be a BOB POY 2015.  I knew what was going on was not at all like him to ignore a customer with an issue or problem.  He is a great guy and great pipe artisan.

So glad to hear this. But then again Mark always makes things right.

sunny

Cheers,

RR

I should update my story. Mark also included a tamper he made to make up for the problem I had. He didn't have to do that and it just goes to show what kind of guy Mark is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The official BoB 2015 pipe of the year.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5