HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

CAO Italia robusto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: CAO Italia robusto   Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:27 pm

I've been aware of this cigar for a long time and probably had at less one in the past. I just smoked one today and I must say I quite enjoyed it. I don't smoke enough cigars to justify a box purchase and if I did it still wouldn't be this one but I was definitely impressed enough to say I would pick this up as a single in the future for sure. Especially as a change it up option. A thoroughly enjoyable smoke. And no, I can't say what was brought to it from any Italian tobaccos included but they must have contributed decently because I thought overall it was a nice tasting cigar with nothing off putting. Another option for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: CAO Italia robusto   Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:18 am

The Italia is really popular in my shop. If you get the chance, you should also try the America by CAO. It has a barber pole wrap and it's a tasty medium in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: CAO Italia robusto   Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 pm

I guess I could give America a chance! I do remember the Brasilia being a good cigar but dark and earthy and not exactly my preferred taste profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: CAO Italia robusto   Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

I'm a huge fan of the entire country lines in CAO. The Brazilia is my favorite because I'm a maduro hound, but all are quality sticks. The brand new Columbia is one of the better sticks I've had in the past 6 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: CAO Italia robusto   Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm not too much of a Maduro guy so take my Brasil comment with a grain of salt. I looked up the America just now, I'm going to try one but I prefer a smaller gauge generally than the versions I found. Give me a nice 6x50 Toro!
Columbia?! What?When? I'll be googling that in one second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: CAO Italia robusto   Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:14 pm

That Columbia is very enticing and comes in a 5x50. I'll keep my eyes open for that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CAO Italia robusto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Humidor-
Jump to: