HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:38 pm

Could just be 'The Curse'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Egads! I Have Been Betrayed!   Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 pm

I was sitting here quietly, minding my own business, paying my bills, when I heard a whistling sound descending from above! Then an explosion! The house shook and when the smoke cleared I checked, and sure enough, there was a large amount of damage to my front porch! After checking the shrapnel, I knew I was a victim of 'friendly fire'. Why would my brothers and sisters do such a thing???? Have you forgotten so soon that I once flew with you on many missions myself???

Anyway, from past experience, I believe that this was a diversionary tactic to draw the real sap into a false sense of security. I am sure tomorrow will be devastating for the real victim!

After running the bomb under water for 30 minutes, I opened it up to find a menacing jack-o-lantern face glaring at me. I loosened the draw string and peered inside and beheld candy, (poisoned, I am sure!), body parts, (hearts, fingers, eyeballs, a sickening array of carnage), but then, what is this that I see? A couple of tins of quality tobacco and what appears to be a pipe! Not so easy to retrieve though, you see, the sick sender placed a rather large tarantula to guard them! It dared me to thrust my hand in and pull out the treasure. And thrust my hand in I did! Ever so swiftly to avoid the gruesome fangs.

I escaped unscathed! HA! I now have in my possession the spoils! A tin of The Virginia Cream! And another of Savinelli Mr G, Black Cavendish! And to top it all off, the most beautiful Stanwell Golden Danish pipe!

I am grateful for the "attention"... Laughing and I hope to one day be able to fly along side of you guys again. I am more comfortable in the pilots seat then I am in the target sights. But thank you very much! I'll get you back.... sometime, when you're least expecting it!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Moderator Note: The above post was merged to this thread just now...deemed appropriate due to their proximity in spacetime. Thanks for your support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Haha! Body parts, ewwwwwww! If only the USPS knew what people were sending each other. Would body parts fall under "Is there anything liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous?" I mean, it's already "perished", so it's okay, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Right! And it's already perished...so...I'd say, fine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:00 pm

It's time for the the next clue. Everybody ready?

Clue #2

I may be a vet, but I will not inoculate your pet. (For Pete's sake look what happened to the horse!) .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:34 pm

So, do we have to gues by PM? If so, to whom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:48 pm

READ THE DIRECTIONS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with the candlestick.

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Murder Mystery Participants:

-Black Horse
-Fatman
-DrumsAndBeer
-Timbo
-WarlockBob
-nismo270r
-Ozark Wizard
-MichaelM
-fsu92john
-Jevverrett
-kaitlyn3837
-beardedbassguy

Another miss! Better luck next time Warlock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Bruce Campbell in the cabin with the chainsaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Bruce Campbell in the cabin with the chainsaw.

Bruce cracks me up... Great guy, loved the plane he lived in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:28 am

Hope your daughter is well soon Padre! Let us know, we're all praying and thinking of you and your family.

My bomb deployed with an expected delivery destruction date of tomorrow! Twisted Evil I've just been slacking and didn't post when it went out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:32 am

Ahh. Tomorrow will be a lovely day. First there will be the oohh-ing and ahh-ing...then the running and the screaming...just lovely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:04 am

Oh Boo. I tried!

At this rate, I'll get a Jones Halloween pipe around....... the year 2187. Razz

Good luck to those of you still in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back later... you sons (and daughters) of a guns! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:12 pm

Direct hit confirmed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Back in a while... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 pm

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Visual confirmation of hit, certainty = 85%.

EDIT: Tracking confirms hit, certainty = 100%

💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Last edited by juanmedusa on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:02 pm

Visual Confirmation! Direct hit on target!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Ditto.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:18 pm

cheers Ibid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:40 pm

DrT999 wrote:
cheers Ibid.

Smooth DrT. Seriously smooth. It's been so long that I have been in school. I had to look that up.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:47 pm

It's gonna take him some time to gather himself after that wave. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next