HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Yes, Great fun, & a most well-deserved bombing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:57 pm

We done good. Good design, good execution.

First BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:35 pm

First,

EXCELLENT MISSION ALL! That's one heck of a payload delivered to a very deserving recipient. Simple Man, I'm still sorting through all mine 2 months later. Good luck is all I can say cheers

Secondly,

HOLY CRAP I can't believe I won! Thanks to Jesse, Warlock, and Nismo for setting up the competition. I just took a wild guess off of the clues, and hoped I was first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Congrats.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:38 pm

beardedbassguy wrote:
First,

EXCELLENT MISSION ALL! That's one heck of a payload delivered to a very deserving recipient. Simple Man, I'm still sorting through all mine 2 months later. Good luck is all I can say cheers

Secondly,

HOLY CRAP I can't believe I won! Thanks to Jesse, Warlock, and Nismo for setting up the competition. I just took a wild guess off of the clues, and hoped I was first! Very Happy

One thing is for sure, you're going to be getting a sweet pipe. Jesse Jones carves a superlative briar wood tobacco smoking object. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:33 am

A big congrats Bearded and a huge thanks to Jesse and the other organisers, a bit slow getting a guess in on my part but I would've been wrong anyways.

Cheers all

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:49 pm

LOL. I didn't see that someone had won, so I just sent a guess. I was wrong anyway, hahahaha.

Congrats on a great bombing guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Quick update, I have a house full of people, but wanted to say that two more bombs exploded on my doorstep today! affraid

Inside was:

1 tin each of Sutliff: Golden Age, No 5, and C&D: Morning Drive Time, along with some nice Long's pipe cleaners.

Also, 4oz or so, of C&D: Three Friars, Ozark Wizard's: Caliope's Choice, as well as his Grandpa's Sweater. (Ozark, these smell delightful! I can't wait to put some in that OW pipe I got yesterday!)

Also, candy and a beast's foot! Laughing Rabbit, perhaps?

Very cool! I really do want to thanks all of you for your generosity. This was a lot of fun! And it came just in time. I was kind of sinking down into depression again and this really helped to boost my spirits. Thank you! Very Happy

I hope next year that I will be able to fly with you all once again. I would like others to experience what I have this week. Twisted Evil

Have a safe and happy Halloween night!

Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:59 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
beardedbassguy wrote:
First,

Secondly,

One thing is for sure, you're going to be getting a sweet pipe. Jesse Jones carves a superlative briar wood tobacco smoking object. Razz

That's the truth! I'm finishing up halloween with a bowl of haunted bookshop (spooky, I know) in the #2 Jones halloween pipe and it is just perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Before we put this bombing run to rest, one more showed up today! Laughing

Inside were pouches of Smoker's Pride, Rich Taste & Mellow Taste. I went and read the reviews that the bomber had written and they definitely sound like something I might like. Looking forward to filling a cob with them, but first I have to get over this respiratory infection (or cold), whatever the case may be.

Also included are a couple of nice bundles of pipe cleaners and a bag of caramel corn, covered in pumpkin and cinnamon spice and drizzled in chocolate... I think I might have to get into that real soon!

Thank you so much, Brother! Your generous bombing was much appreciated, as were all of them. Overwhelming, but appreciated. Laughing

Thanks!

Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Well I know this month is now old news but I figured you guys would like to see the finished Halloween pipe. This is going to beardedbassman for his prize!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Oh...wow!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Wow indeed. That shark spine is very cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Oh...wow!

What he said...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Holy moly. THAT is the pipe?! I can't even comprehend that I won something that incredible. Jesse, I'm blown away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:39 pm

And, one final package arrived via UPS a little bit ago.

Dunhill: Baby's Bottom, Peterson's Perfect Plug and some Long's pipe cleaners...

Very thoughtful, and very appreciated!

Thank you once again, everyone!

Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:47 pm

beardedbassguy wrote:
Shocked Shocked  Shocked

Holy moly. THAT is the pipe?! I can't even comprehend that I won something that incredible. Jesse, I'm blown away.

I'm very jealous over here brother. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Awesome pipe.

Think I am gonna go have a nice long cry.. Crying or Very sad Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run   Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
Wow indeed. That shark spine is very cool.

Ditto! I really like it the spine though don't get the idea that that is the only thing stunning here. Beautiful pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7