HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm

And ended up with a new SCCY 9mm and a couple boxes of ammo. Traded a few antiques for it that I got a while back for practically nothing but time and effort to restore, so not bad. The 9mm looks like this one...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Let us know how you like it! I'm definitely in the market for a lighter CC pistol and I love to hear others' opinions on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com Online
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Sure will, I hope to put a few rounds through it this weekend, if not sooner. They have a lifetime guarantee, assuming SCCY will stay around long enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Probably the best of the $200 guns. And far outclasses anything Taurus produces at twice the cost.

I too would like your firing line report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Did we ever shoot the gun to give an update?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...   Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:18 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Did we ever shoot the gun to give an update?  

PB, not sure you still hang around here, but just in case you swing by... I did use the gun a lot. Probably shot around 500 rds through it and never had any trouble. I carried it for a couple of years but just sold it about 4 or 5 months ago with the intention of buying something else. Something else has not happened yet... the money got spent and I don't have enough to get what I want yet.

But yeah, for around $200, I think you would be hard pressed to find a better 9mm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did Some Wheelin' and Dealin' Today...
Page 1 of 1