HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Here we go folks!

I know this follows hot behind the heels of the October run (great run, I might add), but we have a pretty major holiday near the end of the month that interferes with a lot of stuff, and boy is it a big one - THANKSGIVING

Now I don't know about you, but we have enough warbirds flying around the end of the month around this place, so I'm pretty upset about this one. Considering it's date and time, we'll just have to suffer with our own birds getting off at a slightly different time this month! I guess two sets of birds in one month isn't too bad, right?

For those of you that are IN, I'll need to know pretty much as soon as possible. Make this one Thanksgiving themed, but pleased no canned turkeys! Though, I will make a special exception for homemade dressing and cranberry sauce - send those my way, and I'll be a happy camper. rabbit

I'd also like to make a special thanks to everyone who has served or is serving in the Armed Forces on here, including everyone who has come before us. There's a reason we celebrate Veteran's day around here, and it's not an excuse to have a party. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Let's get this jive turkey in the air folks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:42 pm

In cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:54 pm

In.

And stuck.

Are we doing this the 20th or the 27th? If it's the 20th might be good to know ASAP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:43 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:01 pm

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Well, it doesn't seem right to allow you fine lads to enter into the fray without some back up.....

I'm in........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:20 pm

I'm in. Still have a broken arrow out there from last go round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:57 pm

In. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:21 am

I'm in! This month should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm going to have to sit this month out. I'm going to be out of town almost the entire month and I won't be able to build a package. Really sorry, but I will be back next month!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:16 pm

I'm going to have to sit this month out. I'm going to be out of town almost the entire month and I won't be able to build a package. Really sorry, but I will be back next month!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluefisher

Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi! Back for a brief moment. I've pretty much given up pipe smoking these days apart from a rare riverside bowl while waiting for a hatch to start up.

I'm going to be selling a lot of the cellar over in the town square (thanks Blackhorse for the go-ahead on that) in the next few weeks. Before I do that, though, I'd be honored to fly with you brave souls one last time. So - if you'll have me - I'm IN.

There's a whole mess of dusty ordnance just sitting here, ready to lay waste to an unsuspecting target...

Last edited by Bluefisher on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Bluefisher, we'd be honored to have you. Consider yourself included!

As of now, this is the roster -

1. DrT999
2. Blackhorse
3. nismo270r
4. Fr_Tom
5. Ocelot55
6. Timbo
7. Ozark Wizard
8. Jevverrett
9. fsu92john
10. MichaelM
11. kaitlyn3837
12. Bluefisher
13. Lesath
14. DrumsAndBeer
15. juanmedusa
16. mejoshee
17. JPatrick

We've got a decent amount so far, but we could use a few more for this month's target! Come on, let's get a full squadron together!

Last edited by WarlockBob on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:42 pm

What in the hell is with the super-punctual, 2nd day of the month bombing thread? I haven't even gotten over last month's hangover.. Razz You're too efficient man.

In.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 am

Think of me as a prn pilot.  

I see the roster looks pretty thin,  so if you'd like fill the ranks with a near full time awol member of the Squadron,  I'll play.   Hey Blackhorse, we fly again; close formation?   Scary thought isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Lesath, I'll take it!

I'd like to get orders out pretty early next week, so let's get a few more folks in on this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:43 pm

I'm lucky #13.  Could this be an omen?  

Total devastation,  nothing less is acceptable. We may not be at full strength,  but never forget the dam busters and how few they were.   Look at what they did.   I've not been idle in my months of seclusion.   This turkey is toast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Don't forget to add me to the list. That's 14 pilots in total. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:25 pm

Lesath wrote:
I'm lucky #13.  Could this be an omen?  

Total devastation,  nothing less is acceptable. We may not be at full strength,  but never forget the dam busters and how few they were.   Look at what they did.   I've not been idle in my months of seclusion.   This turkey is toast!

Death from the Ozarks.............

Too funny..........

Let the festivities commence, for tomorrow we die!!!

Ka' Plah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:19 pm

Gosh, I feel so tardy at this point. IN, if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Oops, my bad DnB Smile

Of course I will, juanmedusa! You're in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:25 am

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next