HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JPatrick

Registration date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:04 pm

Punched off the port cat and flying the barber pole with a crowd pleaser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Mission Data reported to the Commander.

Plug yer ears.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Hurrah, the rookie reservist has succeeded in her mission. The bomb is away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Mine might be a little late.

Take off has been delayed till tomorrow. 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Fokker loaded and in the air. Hopefully the pilot will remember to tell me his progress this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:54 am

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
I am tanned, rested and ready.  Bomb load is set and locked in the racks. Aircraft is fueled and pre-flight checklist completed.

_________

Interesting Social Sidebar:  Are you guys aware that Marijuana in legal in the state of Oregon. I could go down to a state licensed store and buy it for personal consumption...just like tobacco.  Wow!

Are you saying that you are going to send the unsuspecting target some waccy baccy?

Yuppers. A whole new level of sheep. The government should find that quite handy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:01 am

The bird is in the air.

Tracking has been sent to HQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:05 am

Talk about being on the ball this go-round! So far, I have confirmation from these folks, with tracking numbers -

1. DrT999 X
2. Blackhorse X
3. nismo270r X
4. Fr_Tom X
5. Ocelot55
6. Timbo
7. Ozark Wizard X
8. Jevverrett
9. fsu92john X
10. MichaelM
11. kaitlyn3837 X
12. Bluefisher X
13. Lesath X
14. DrumsAndBeer X
15. juanmedusa X
16. mejoshee
17. JPatrick X

I've seen confirmation on the thread from a few others, so I'll wait until I get tracking numbers before I confirm. I can already feel the destruction of this on in my toes!

Last edited by WarlockBob on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 am

Bird's in the air..DC sent to Command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Bombs away! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: BOMBED! DAYUUM!!!   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Wow guys, I am speechless at your generosity! I have always wanted to participate in the bombing runs, but figured I would have a hard time getting my packages out on a specific date and I knew that was important. I see now how some of you guys are doing it, going thru an online retailer who does the mailout for you.

One of the neatest things, is that 100% of the tobaccos you guys sent are in my wheelhouse, and 99% are tobaccos I have never sampled. I swear, you guys must have ESPN.

I got a whole bunch of tins, a whole bunch of pouches, and 5 cigars from 90 miles south of Miami!

Also, got several pipes, including one of the large MM Cobbits, a gorgeous Willmer bent and  a really neat little clay that I can't wait to fire up with some aged Red Virginia.

Another gorgeous handcrafted pipe from a rural route address way out in Missouri came in, along with some very unusual tobacco samples. Now I have seen some crystals on aged tobacco before, but these little pigtails are undoubtedly aged hobbit tobacco because they have aged so long they have began to grow what appears to be a fur of some sort. Hobbits are known to have hair on their feet, so.....

I pulled out my razor and sliced off a few coins, and just folded and stuffed them into a cob. They are so dense, they are kinda hard to get going. I am going to give them a little more drying time, and try again in a couple days.

Thanks again to everyone who sent me a mailout! I will definitely get signed up on the next bombing run, and get in on all the action!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Out for Delivery *** November 21, 2015 9:26 am
Back to top Go down
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:18 pm

Woohoo!! Dutch, you just think it's over.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Pilot reports a direct hit on target. Woohoo.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:22 pm

I can't merge threads, but our intended target did post initial reports of destruction over in The Round Table. The run seems to be a success!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:35 pm

Ha Ha!

Direct Hit! He's had it coming for a long time now! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:45 pm

What a great and well deserving target!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:02 pm

cheers Congrats on surviving the initial run!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:06 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
I can't merge threads, but our intended target did post initial reports of destruction over in The Round Table. The run seems to be a success!!

Wow, the explosions were strong enough to knock him two sub-forums up! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:24 pm

KABOOM!
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:34 pm

Hurrah! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:03 am

Yeah, apparently that first run was just a strafing!

As usual, I ate too much today, and needed to take a nap. When I woke up, I had another text message telling me I have 8 more packages waiting for me! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think my cellar just increased by 30%, and at my age, I am going to need to get busy with a tamp and lighter!

Santa Clause could take lessons from you guys! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:09 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:12 am

I love it when a plan comes together....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:00 am

DrT999 wrote:
WarlockBob wrote:

Wow, the explosions were strong enough to knock him two sub-forums up! lol!

I was quite amused by this. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cacophonous Cornucopia of Confetti! November Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next