HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:06 pm

I'm hit!
Smokers pride, both mellow and rich.
Italian mini churchwarden
1 bristle and 1 normal pipe cleaners
Also, a muscle car calendar, not pictured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:25 pm

I'm hit too!

Wish I'd taken pics of the damage, but what with the chaos this weekend (actually, it was just me holing up at the B&M all day yesterday)...

Anyway, I received a tin each of GLP VA Cream & Tsuge Ryujin, the VAPer blend from the Tsuge "gods" series. I've already tried the Pease blend, but have been thinking about getting the Tsuge blend. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:07 pm

AAAAGGHH!!

I should have seen this coming!

Turned my back for a second on the Eastern Front..... I feel your pain Adolf... Sometimes we must listen to our own advice...

Yah, I was hit....... See? The pain feels great though, thanks Brother!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:27 pm

MFGDCSSoBitch!!

What in the wide world of sports is going on? Who reprogrammed my missile????

My crystal ball is back from the shop, and my staff is fully charged.....

USPS, don't make me, just don't....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:42 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
MFGDCSSoBitch!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x13HHfkXOQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Bwhahahaha! Twisted Evil

I figured everyone was due for a little Christmas mayhem! Everyone who participated this month, should be getting something in the mail. If you haven't yet, just keep your eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com Online
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:27 am

There are just bombs flying everywhere! I thought I was safe...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:11 am

Ocelot55 wrote:
Bwhahahaha!  Twisted Evil

I figured everyone was due for a little Christmas mayhem! Everyone who participated this month, should be getting something in the mail. If you haven't yet, just keep your eyes peeled.

I think my "cup runneth over" post needs to be merged with this one...

(Mod edit: ask and it shall be done...poof!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Between this run and secret Santa, my gf is beginning to think there is a conspiracy at work here. (Doing my best annoyed woman impression) You got ANOTHER package today, more tobacco?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
Between this run and secret Santa, my gf is beginning to think there is a conspiracy at work here. (Doing my best annoyed woman impression) You got ANOTHER package today, more tobacco?

My line with my long-suffering spouse is that it keeps me out of the bars. She will then observe that I don't even drink.

Me: "See how well it is working?"
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Jevverrett wrote:

My line with my long-suffering spouse is that it keeps me out of the bars. She will then observe that I don't even drink.

As a non drinker myself, I'm taking that one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:39 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
Fr_Tom wrote:
Jevverrett wrote:

As a non drinker myself, I'm taking that one!

Guess I'm boned then. Between a TAD of Christmas weeds, (Rattray's, Peterson's, McC's, C&D), the Nimrod I won, some swaps of weeds and devices, then the bomb, I was accused of becoming obsessed with my 'hobby'......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:44 pm

My wife actually thought some of the recent flurry of packages might be Christmas presents for her Shocked
Thanks to the Commanders, and all my fellow pilots for all the fun this year!
Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2016,
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Yeah. My wife would laugh. She knows I don't drink. Well, except fer Wild Turkey. And maybe the occasional Gosling's Black Seal Rum "Dark n' Stormy". But just at home, unless I'm out and someone else is buyin'. lol

Anyway...

HIT! MATEYS I'M HIT! BLOOD ON THE CEILING! YOUNGSTERS FLUNG ABOUT ALL TWISTED AND SUCH. OH, THE HORRIBLE TIDES OF WAR HAVE RUN THE GUNNELS AWASH WITH IT! WE ARE DOOMED.

Of course, being out drinkin' at the local pub I came through unscathed. Sweet. Idiots got my neighbors - never did like that loudmouth sack of coal. Merry Christmas!

From the wreckage I pulled a pristine and lovely hand made slide top box (in and of itself a Princely prize)...but inside rests a long stemmed Walnut (?) Warden, a skein of pipe cleaner, uncut, and THE cutest little tin of Stoved VA baccy that has THE most delightful aroma this side o' the Ozarks. Hmmmm.

Whew! At least amid the socks and underwear this Christmas I've landed something really useful.

I'll try to do photos tomorrow.

Many and humble thanks to the obvious maker on this one. I remain unworthy but most thankful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 am

How many pilots are still circling sites? Anyone still in the air?
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:47 pm

I believe we're only waiting on one more confirmed hit. Timbo had to sit out being from down under, and I couldn't order my own bombing so there were only 11 bombs this month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:51 pm

As one of those interesting things, my wife observed that all my friends sending me tobacco all the time makes it more challenging to get me Christmas and birthday presents. It used to be that she could go to the local B&M, and they would remember me and suggest tins of Plumcake and ODF or whatever. Now she doesn't know what I have, and it seems I have plenty with more boxes arriving...
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:36 pm

That's why there are so many different kinds of accessories to go with pipe smoking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Perhaps some new socks would be in order? One could always enjoy a new fresh pair of socks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Though I've been on light duties this run, it's been lots of fun to watch the mayhem unfold with casualties left right and centre.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Merry Christmas,

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:18 am

And to you tiny Tim.

God bless us, every one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:56 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Perhaps some new socks would be in order? One could always enjoy a new fresh pair of socks!

I may have socks under the tree in the morning. We'll see...
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:37 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

I may have socks under the tree in the morning. We'll see...

It is a tradition in my family. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:46 am

I found socks for my daughter on ETSY...ordered from Turkey. Each sock shows half of a Pug's face. Nice & super well made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next