HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Plinking with the sweetheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Plinking with the sweetheart   Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 am

Andy and I went to the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA last weekend and after much discussion over what we wanted and lots of wild game jerky we came home with a new toy.

Rimfire Spinning Jack

We both need to practice more, but I will say this we were shooting about evenly between the two of us. Him with his semi automatic and his scope...and me with my trusty old bolt action Marlin with the iron sights. Wink I could plink 22 all day long and after handling a number of them at the show I think I may have to pick up a compact 22 pistol for my birthday this summer. The M&P compact was pretty nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Plinking with the sweetheart   Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:55 am

In the 'not a target pistol' 22 pistol category the Walther P22 or the Ruger SR22 are top dogs, with a slight nod towards the Ruger due to its decocker (funny comment withheld).

Briarbabe

Registration date : 2013-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Plinking with the sweetheart   Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:15 pm

puros_bran wrote:
In the 'not a target pistol' 22 pistol category the Walther P22 or the Ruger SR22 are top dogs, with a slight nod towards the Ruger due to its decocker (funny comment withheld).

I saw the Walther at the show, not a bad gun. Ruger was not in attendance much to my dismay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com

Plinking with the sweetheart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1