HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Jim's Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug Review.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Jim's Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug Review.   Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:39 pm

The gold Virginia is citrusy with a little grassiness. The dark Virginia is very earthy, slightly bready, smoky, and woody with some dark fruit sweetness as well as a minor stewed fruitiness, and an entrancing spice hit. I tend to notice the dark Va. more than the gold. The vanilla topping is very mild, mostly underscoring the blend with a creamy sweet texture. The fruit topping, which offers some citrus, and perhaps a touch of apricot is mild, but has a nice richness that doesnít drown out the tobaccos. The nic-hit is a shade below medium. The strength is close to medium and the rich taste is almost medium. The flakes are not overly wet, and I saw no need to dry them. They break apart very easily to suit your preference. Burns slow, cool, and clean with a consistent flavor as the toppings do not lose strength. Itís fairly smooth with some creaminess, and a very slight rough edge from the dark Virginia that well compliments the quality of the experience. No dull or harsh spots to be found, even if youíre a fast puffer. It requires some relights, but fewer than I normally expect from a flake with a little moisture. Burns to ash with little problem, and leaves just a little dampness in the bowl. Has a nice after taste and a very pleasant room note. Can easily be an all day smoke for both experienced and novice smokers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug Review.   Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:42 pm

You get all that from CVP? Meh... wish I could, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jim's Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug Review.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1