HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Shaky Shave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Shaky Shave   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Wow. Anyone try shaving right after a good dose of vitamin N via the pipe, especially in the morning on an empty stomach? Reminds me of competing in a biathlon, where you have to shoot a rifle accurately after some vigorous skiing. No nicks, two scrapes, this time, which is pretty good for someone reeling in front of the mirror, trying to hold a steady razor.  pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Shaky Shave   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Noted Richard. Must have been funny to watch though Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Shaky Shave   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Wow. Anyone try shaving right after a good dose of vitamin N via the pipe, especially in the morning on an empty stomach? Reminds me of competing in a biathlon, where you have to shoot a rifle accurately after some vigorous skiing. No nicks, two scrapes, this time, which is pretty good for someone reeling in front of the mirror, trying to hold a steady razor.  pale

That 'll teach ya not to respect Lady 'N' !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I usually shave at night THEN sit down and have my bowl of Lady 'N' to finish the day !! NEVER in the morning , nor on an empty stomach !! Twisted Evil If you haven't learned this by now, hopefully you will after this !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Shaky Shave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1