HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm just as giddy watching from the outside. Good luck pilots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:11 pm

We are airborne!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Cool Ozark new co
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:30 am

Sorry I've been flying beneath the radar the past few days. Bomb was let loose on Wed morning and appears to be on target....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

Out for delivery! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am

DrT999 wrote:
Out for delivery! cheers

Mine is too. I love it when a plan comes together...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Here comes the fun! I have my sunglasses on and I'm ready for the fireworks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 pm

Tracking says my ordinance has reached it's target!

WOOHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Sorry I have not been to active I hope to be in the next bomb run just that I got really busy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Hit officially recorded! cheers Awaiting news from ground 0 affraid
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:31 pm

DrT999 wrote:

Mine hit target as well. Maybe communications were destroyed with well placed ordinance?
Back to top Go down
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
DrT999 wrote:

Mine hit target as well. Maybe communications were destroyed with well placed ordinance?

That must be it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:04 am

Maybe we overdid it this time?

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:16 am

uh oh.....................

TREACHERY!!!!!!!!!! The forest is aflame! I got home late last night and saw the ominous glow on the horizon.....

Trixy those Hobbitsez are..............

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:22 am

Woohoo cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:11 am

It has begun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:44 am

I caught a stray missile in all this mess. I'll post the details of a very cool bomb when I return from my weekend trip..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Blown away!   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Friday was a long one, doing volunteer work at the fire hall. Electrical issues have plagued their building for a long time (decades I was told) and no one was familiar with converting knob and tube wiring to Romex, fuses to breaker panel. I arrived home rather late to total destruction. Well well, I thought. They got me! After reciting the Charm of Making, the fires subsided. Very tired by then, I retired to my chambers.....

The following day, off I went to finalize the project and educate the crew on the operation of the panel, labeled the breakers, and returned to the Lonesome Llama Ranch. Had I known there was a second wave, I would have raised a protection spell.

I did not know there was a second wave. I really should pay better attention.

The gifts are well received, and many thanks to all...

For some of you, this is most likely retribution. For others, there will be............

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Mwahahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together. Excellent devastation there brothers and sisters.

Would love a full SitRep when possible please Wiz

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sun May 01, 2016 7:54 am

Huh, looks like you got blown clear off the thread! Wink I hope it's all stuff you'll enjoy
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sun May 01, 2016 4:57 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Huh, looks like you got blown clear off the thread! Wink I hope it's all stuff you'll enjoy

Well, went though about a week's rotation of pipes wandering through some of the blends sent me, so was a bit loaded with nicotine and chocolate.... You know how that goes. WHOOP!!! and doooowwwwwwnnnnn.............................

I'm going through the tobaccos as one maybe should. Without for-knowledge, sniff, load and light. I feel it's the best way to really test the waters. After a few, maybe then look into what other impressions might be.

I have been drinking lots of water, as I normally would, but also to clear the pallet. Guess I'm easy to please, as I have yet to come across anything I prematurely tapped out on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sun May 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
DrT999 wrote:

Well, went though about a week's rotation of pipes wandering through some of the blends sent me, so was a bit loaded with nicotine and chocolate.... You know how that goes. WHOOP!!! and doooowwwwwwnnnnn.............................

I'm going through the tobaccos as one maybe should. Without for-knowledge, sniff, load and light. I feel it's the best way to really test the waters. After a few, maybe then look into what other impressions might be.

I have been drinking lots of water, as I normally would, but also to clear the pallet. Guess I'm easy to please, as I have yet to come across anything I prematurely tapped out on!

Yeah, it looks like a lot of samples and bags to try before getting to the tins! Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sun May 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Yah, well, can't say that. I just popped open the Bengal Slices this afternoon. A tin I could open and load and smoked clean through. I am very impressed with this stuff today. Any dark body with a light edge is great in my book, and this stuff is in there!

There are a couple of baggies though, that considering the source, I plan on attacking after a nice rich meal of creamed mushroom chicken and wild rice, the asparagus is growing so that and wintered broccoli for the veggie.

I want to make sure I'm done with machinery or critical decisions as well. I can tell!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run    Sun May 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Great to see Ozzie got his due! What a haul!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next