HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Good morning Sunshine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Good morning Sunshine!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 am

Let's move, we're burning daylight....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Sunshine!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Stunning Oz.

Red sky at night, shepherds' delight.
Red sky in the morning, barn's on fire.

Best get to it Oz! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Sunshine!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:49 pm

I just had a weird thought, influenced perhaps by my noon intake of Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Wouldn't it be cool to have a photo of every sunrise and sunset in your life? Or at least a pic of whatever was emblematic of every day?

(Hmm...maybe not, thinking of earlier days spent in Tijuana bordellos. Think I'll have another malty inspiration, then proceed to my first patient of the day. Poor thing, he just needs a little neurosurgery and a kick in the ass.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Sunshine!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
I just had a weird thought, influenced perhaps by my noon intake of Sierra Nevada Torpedo. Wouldn't it be cool to have a photo of every sunrise and sunset in your life? Or at least a pic of whatever was emblematic of every day?

(Hmm...maybe not, thinking of earlier days spent in Tijuana bordellos. Think I'll have another malty inspiration, then proceed to my first patient of the day. Poor thing, he just needs a little neurosurgery and a kick in the ass.)

Some of the best psychotherapy is derived from 100 push ups and some PT. Not to mention the depreciative shouting.

However, I am better motivated by colour and coffee............ Perhaps, wait, no, most certainly prime my tastebuds with a wee bowl of Caliope's Choice. Mozart or Moody Blues for tunes, if any......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Sunshine!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:

Some of the best psychotherapy is derived from 100 push ups and some PT. Not to mention the depreciative shouting.

However, I am better motivated by colour and coffee............ Perhaps, wait, no, most certainly prime my tastebuds with a wee bowl of Caliope's Choice. Mozart or Moody Blues for tunes, if any......

Splendid choices there Ozzie. Right up the ol' alley. I'm more of a Beethoven/Bach guy myself but appreciate Mozart as well. Right partial to classic Moodies, so I am. Grew up with it in the 60's.

Stick wrote:
Red sky at night, shepherds' delight.
Red sky in the morning, barn's on fire.

Mate, the version I know goes like this-

Red sky at night, sailor's delight
Red sky at morning, sailor take warning

Yours must be a Brit version then?

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

Good morning Sunshine!