HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

avatar

Age : 67
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:47 am

Seems only fitting that the introduction of the pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper meant being properly attired so I'm sporting the Stetson El Patron 30x beaver. The sheriff says "If'n you wants to stay round these parts pardner you has to keep it smokey!" Cheers for Sunday.
banjo



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 pm

You look the bees' knees Banjo!

Hey, with this run of recent Banjo photos we could start an album!

Great hat (you pull it off perfectly) and a belting cob.

Stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KevinM



Age : 74
Location : Connecticut
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I didn't think you could wear a hat like that unless you owned some cattle. And by the same logic, you'd need at least an acre of corn, pardon me, "cahn," to smoke that wicked cool pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

avatar

Age : 67
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 pm

I got a whole herd of ponies, does that count?
banjo






KevinM wrote:
I didn't think you could wear a hat like that unless you owned some cattle. And by the same logic, you'd need at least an acre of corn, pardon me, "cahn," to smoke that wicked cool pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
KevinM



Age : 74
Location : Connecticut
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:17 pm

WOW! Way more wicked cool than a herd o' smelly cattle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
I got a whole herd of ponies, does that count?  
banjo






KevinM wrote:
I didn't think you could wear a hat like that unless you owned some cattle. And by the same logic, you'd need at least an acre of corn, pardon me, "cahn," to smoke that wicked cool pipe.

Nice Ride. 90's model CLK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

avatar

Age : 67
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:36 pm

1995 SL500

eklektos44 wrote:
fishnbanjo wrote:
I got a whole herd of ponies, does that count?  
banjo






KevinM wrote:
I didn't think you could wear a hat like that unless you owned some cattle. And by the same logic, you'd need at least an acre of corn, pardon me, "cahn," to smoke that wicked cool pipe.

Nice Ride. 90's model CLK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
beeman86

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Loring, Ontario
Registration date : 2014-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:51 pm

A pipe that I don't own... a cob. I may have to start looking! Nice one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:02 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
Seems only fitting that the introduction of the pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper meant being properly attired so I'm sporting the Stetson El Patron 30x beaver. The sheriff says "If'n you wants to stay round these parts pardner you has to keep it smokey!" Cheers for Sunday.
banjo




Another great pic banjo. Boss Hogg would be proud!

sunny



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
fishnbanjo

avatar

Age : 67
Location : southern me
Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm

RR,
Exactly who I was thinking of when getting ready for the photo, I miss him as an actor, his last movie is one I'll never forget.
banjo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 64
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
RR,
   Exactly who I was thinking of when getting ready for the photo, I miss him as an actor, his last movie is one I'll never forget.
banjo

Great minds think alike then!

sunny


Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
eklektos44

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper    Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:33 am

fishnbanjo wrote:
1995 SL500

Nice Ride. 90's model CLK?

She's in great shape. Looks similar to the 99 CLK. We have a 2006 C230 with a 6 speed and just love it. Mercedes makes great cars, and because people are afraid of them (maintenance) you can pick up great used ones for a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
The pimped out Charred Hillbilly Peacekeeper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Book] An Alberta Hillbilly Goes To War

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Ye Olde Pipe Rack-
Jump to: