HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Of all the sneaky, unwarranted, shoot'em when they're not lookin' attacks! Here I am sitting in my favorite chair watching a little Star Trek on the TV not bothering a soul when out of the blue BAM! I get hit by a lone bomber destroying the quiet peace of the neighborhood. There's a big hole in my roof and carnage all through my living room. Someone landed a late blow with a big time Lakeland Bomb made from 2 oz. of GH Scented Dark Flake, 2 oz. Kendal Flake, and 2 oz. Scented Brown Flake. I guess I have myself to blame for not ducking in time. Anyone should smell this bomb coming from 10 miles away. The sneak thinks I can't identify where the orders to launch this attack came from but I have some pretty sophisticated equipment at my disposal. There's a guy up North that better add a little armor to his truck. Twisted Evil  You do know what payback is, right? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Still there is one thing that's bother me. Who told you I like this tobacco? Suspect However to keep the record straight I've never tried the Scented Brown Flake and all of it is a welcome addition to my stash except for the pipe of the SBF I've got going now. In fact the SBF may be consumed before it makes it into my stash. This is some good tobacco. cheers

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Star Trek? I knew you were cool, but that's awesome!

Oh, yah, good reviews on those smoking stuffs there. So I hear. I'm making a dedicated pair of pipes for trying Lakelands, as I hear they tend to ghost pipes...

Crazy unsanctioned bombing action going on there! Another R.A.K... This kind of activity will keep everyone on the edge of their seats!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:51 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I'm making a dedicated pair of pipes for trying Lakelands, as I hear they tend to ghost pipes...

cheers  

There's no "tend" about it. They DO ghost pipes. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
I'm making a dedicated pair of pipes for trying Lakelands, as I hear they tend to ghost pipes...

cheers  

Yep! Absolutely! Ain't it wonderful! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:17 pm

DrT999 wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

cheers  

Yep! Absolutely!  Ain't it wonderful! cheers

It surely is wonderful especially when I load one of my ghosted pipes with a straight Burley blend and smoke it. It is surprisingly good. I think smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a pipe that has had Bosun Cut Plug and Grasmere smoked through it is a real treat. There's a sweetness that I can't get by smoking it in a pipe that hasn't been ghosted. cheers

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Of All The Sneaky, Unwarrented, Shoot'em...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1