HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Price hike on GLP and C&D blends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Price hike on GLP and C&D blends   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:17 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
JimInks wrote:
Interestingly enough, MacBaren has reduced the prices on their tins. Guess the lack of sales finally got them to see reality... unless this is a temporary thing.

At smokingpipes, yeah, I saw that, bud. And thought the same. But I have not seen the prices drop at 4noggins or Cup O' Joes, so maybe it's just at smokingpipes thing...I hope not. though.

Saw this at P&C also. Thought it a bit ironic that McB was lowering as C&D/GLP were raising Razz cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Price hike on GLP and C&D blends   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:33 pm

ftrplt wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:
JimInks wrote:
Interestingly enough, MacBaren has reduced the prices on their tins. Guess the lack of sales finally got them to see reality... unless this is a temporary thing.

At smokingpipes, yeah, I saw that, bud. And thought the same. But I have not seen the prices drop at 4noggins or Cup O' Joes, so maybe it's just at smokingpipes thing...I hope not. though.

Saw this at P&C also. Thought it a bit ironic that McB was lowering as C&D/GLP were raising Razz cheers FTRPLT

Being Canadian I don't look at P&C's website. It hurts too much.
I would say, however, as MB is a leader in the industry, that C&D are following the lead? Wink
Back to top Go down
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Price hike on GLP and C&D blends   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
JimInks wrote:

Just checked on this. 4Noggins did lower the prices. Cup o' Joe's didn't, but their prices are usually a little on the high side anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Price hike on GLP and C&D blends   Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:53 pm

Interesting to see the decline in Mac Baren prices. I guess "the tribe has spoken." Still more than a 100g tin of McClelland though.

C&D and GLP prices are still quite reasonable. $4.60 an ounce for the most expensive Pease 8oz tin, $3.60 for C&D's? I'll take it. Although I do prefer to put away the 2oz tins if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Price hike on GLP and C&D blends   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:24 am

JimInks wrote:
Lord Guyrox wrote:
JimInks wrote:

Just checked on this. 4Noggins did lower the prices. Cup o' Joe's didn't, but their prices are usually a little on the high side anyway.

Ahhh. At the time I wrote they had not. That's excellent. As D&B said the Tribe has spoken.
Back to top Go down

Price hike on GLP and C&D blends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2