HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Mac Baren ODF?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if ODF is on the endangered species list?
I've become real fond of it as of late, even more so then sadly, Escudo but, I still enjoy my
morning pipe of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
taharris

avatar

Age : 48
Location : Central Ohio
Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:29 pm

I hope not, but I just bought a pound. Just in case...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if ODF is on the endangered species list?
I've become real fond of it as of late, even more so then sadly, Escudo but, I still enjoy my
morning pipe of it. Wink

It is. It came out mid-2012.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 pm

joshoowah wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if ODF is on the endangered species list?
I've become real fond of it as of late, even more so then sadly, Escudo but, I still enjoy my
morning pipe of it. Wink

It is. It came out mid-2012.

I figured as much, thank you sir!

And you Todd! I figured you where the one buying it all up! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
taharris

avatar

Age : 48
Location : Central Ohio
Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Who me? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:30 pm

taharris wrote:
Who me?   Razz

Yeah! You! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:37 pm

I say there, Ron--did I just read that you prefer ODF to Escudo? What the flaming hell?! Kind of two wildly different species of tobaccoweed, aren't they? Are you OK? Have you bumped your head lately?  geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

avatar

Age : 63
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
I say there, Ron--did I just read that you prefer ODF to Escudo? What the flaming hell?! Kind of two wildly different species of tobaccoweed, aren't they? Are you OK? Have you bumped your head lately?  geek

No, no, I've always enjoyed a rich flavorful tobacco that doesn't bite and ODF fit the bill. I still like my Escudo, it just has a running mate now. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:49 am

I think all the HH line are in jeopardy.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

avatar

Age : 31
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Mac Baren ODF?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I think all the HH line are in jeopardy.....

I believe Vintage Syrian is the only one safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Mac Baren ODF?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Tobacco Legislation :: Federal, or Nationwide Level Issues-
Jump to: