HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:45 pm

by my last two that I posted so with that caveat in mind, here goes

Been off the grid for about three weeks as I was doing poorly medically speaking, too much happened that I have no desire to talk about it just moving forward day to day.

During my downtime I received my MM Cob Cigar but not having smoked until a few days ago I was aprehensive to light it up until I got some feedback from others who got one and what their thoughts were.

Well I needed to try it so I rolled one flake of Dunhill flake which was too long. I then pulled it out and snipped off the extra with a tad bit more to allow me to top it with some rubbed out. Lit very well and am enjoying my first go around with it, keeping it smokey. Glad to be back and posting.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw Online
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Glad to see you back!! Thoroughly understand the medical stuff. Going thru a bit myself. Interesting cob!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Glad to hear you're doing better. It seems like I've seen similar tubular smoking devices like that overseas, but don't recall where at the moment. They are really easy to make!

Now that rose pipe of yours, I'm still sitting on the block for now. Too tied up with other stuff to have my moment of Zen with it....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Glad you're up to posting again Banjo. I always look forward to seeing a great pipe from your collection. The one you've posted above is certainly different. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gus Martinez

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm glad that your improvement and back in "longline action"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Good to see you back Mr. Banjo, and hope the health issues are behind you for the time being.

Now that's quite the unique pipe and no mistake. Don't know if I'd be led down that road, but would like to know your experience with it.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten    Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:06 am

That's pretty cool! Definitely unique Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One I hesitate to post since Ozark Wizard has been smitten
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1