HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

We don't know how good we have it here !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:54 pm

I'm a member of two other Forums and I have to say this the BEST one just from the standpoint of how it operates!! Compared to these two others this one is the most logical and EASIEST to navigate!! Whoever came up with the methods used here was a genius !! Just my small note of thanks to these folks !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Michael we are in total agreement. This board is the best not only because it's easy to navigate but the membership is the main item that makes the BoB head and shoulders above the rest. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 pm

I concur.

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:37 am

Ah Gees! What's up Micheal? Your kiss'n way too much behind today. 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:29 am

LMAO! Now Ron there isn't anything wrong with letting others know you appreciate them. This does happen to be the best forum I've ever visited. Logically set up well maintained and moderated by intelligent people. I'm pretty sure a few forums are moderated by monkeys. So yeah thank you all for making a great place even better.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 pm

huffelpuff wrote:
LMAO! Now Ron there isn't anything wrong with letting others know you appreciate them. This does happen to be the best forum I've ever visited. Logically set up well maintained and moderated by intelligent people. I'm pretty sure a few forums are moderated by monkeys. So yeah thank you all for making a great place even better.

Jim

Yeah but, you don't want them to know that......they'll just think we're a bunch of push overs. 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: We don't know how good we have it here !!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Yeah but, you don't want them to know that......they'll just think we're a bunch of push overs. 5)

Reckon I'll just have to chance it Ron. Been making a point of bragging on this site and all the folks here, whenever I talk with anyone about pipe smoking. Been doing this since shortly after I joined cause it was real obvious to me that this is something special we have going on here.

If all of this means some folks are gonna have to adjust their hat bands, then I guess that's just the way the pickle squirts. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

We don't know how good we have it here !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1