HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeOkie

Registration date : 2016-09-15

PostSubject: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:59 am

Looong time lurker here. I decided it was time to make it official, and join the fold.
Been visiting this site for probably 3, going on 4 years, and I finally decided I would join in on the conversation. Nope, no commitment issues here!
Anyways here I am checking in from Jay America, (as they in these parts). Thanks for having me. Glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:57 pm

Welcome aboard. After a scant three or four years of lurking, I'm guessing you have a fairly good idea what kind of folks hang out here. Only the finest, imho. Be looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeOkie

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Fumus wrote:
Welcome aboard.  After a scant three or four years of lurking, I'm guessing you have a fairly good idea what kind of folks hang out here.  Only the finest, imho.  Be looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Thank you. Yeah, I didn't lurk for very long. I am indeed familiar with a lot of the members on here, even though no one knows me. It's a great place.

I usually don't have much to say, (which is probably why I waited so long to join), but there is that rare occasion. I will try and be more active then I would be normally.

I usually tend to make longer posts. So because of that I don't post as often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Welcome! What do you like to put in your pipes?
Back to top Go down
Gus

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:39 pm

wellcome to BoB from Balaric Islands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Thanks for coming out of the shadows, lurker. Myself, I was a voyeur for some time before joining.

Welcome to the Community!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Howdy Mr. Okie. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
JoeOkie

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Lord Guyrox wrote:
Welcome! What do you like to put in your pipes?

Mostly Burley forward blends. C&D blends are the ones I buy the most. Pegasus, OJK, HB. Big-n-Burley is one I'm still trying to get a handle on. I like it, but it makes me sweat sometimes. It's definitely in your face goodness. Plus I do have one blend I mixed up that I smoke sometimes. It's a blend of red virginia cavendish, with some Izmir Turkish, and healthy percentage of DFK. However, I'm not impartial to a good vaper from time to time. I'm always willing to try a blend I haven't had before. I predominately buy in bulk, which is why I like C&D blends. They have some really good bulk blends. To me anyways!

Usually if I buy a tin of tobacco to try, I usually end up storing it away. So I have quite a few tins cellered, that I never have tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeOkie

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Good evening there Joe!

Glad you stepped into the light!

Tally ho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeOkie

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Stick wrote:
Good evening there Joe!

Tally ho!

Tally Ho Gubna!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. Smile

AJ

Last edited by ajn27511 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:01 am

Welcome to 'delurking'! I hope you enjoy it even more than lurking

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
kitobi

Registration date : 2015-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:59 am

welcome aboard great to meet you from another piper from blighty.

its a great place to be with fantastic members, I also read much more than I post but that's usually due to the fact that the guys here have way more knowledge than I will ever learn lol..

enjoy Smile

andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeOkie

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwelveAMnTX

Registration date : 2015-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Welcome to BoB!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/28662
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:10 am

JoeOkie wrote:
Stick wrote:
Good evening there Joe!

Tally ho!

Tally Ho Gubna!!!

Welcome Joe! Careful getting Stick started - he''l be on about tea and crumpets if you wind him up! Seriously though, the is a great place and I hope you enjoy joining in the conversation!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma   Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Welcome Joe, I'm also new here and so far I've met some nice people! Have fun while discussing your favorite tobacco's and pipes cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Member saying Hello from NE Oklahoma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1