HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Some accidents are worth repeating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
artvandelay

Registration date : 2016-09-18

PostSubject: Some accidents are worth repeating   Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:00 pm

One day, I had about 1/3 tub of Prince Albert and decided that I needed to fill the tub with something, so I used whatever I had on hand at the time, which was some Lane LL-7. I figured that if it wasn't smokable, I'd make garden mulch out of it. So, I mixed 2 parts LL-7 to one part Prince Albert and let it sit for a couple of weeks.
What it turned out to be was remarkable. It's pretty much my go to smoke now. Try it. It doesn't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Some accidents are worth repeating   Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:04 pm

artvandelay wrote:
One day, I had about 1/3 tub of Prince Albert and decided that I needed to fill the tub with something, so I used whatever I had on hand at the time, which was some Lane LL-7. I figured that if it wasn't smokable, I'd make garden mulch out of it. So, I mixed 2 parts LL-7 to one part Prince Albert and let it sit for a couple of weeks.
What it turned out to be was remarkable. It's pretty much my go to smoke now. Try it. It doesn't disappoint.

If you like aromatics, I'd imagine that'd be a nice, not-so-goopy mixture. I bet if you didn't have LL-7 on hand, 1Q or RLP-6 would fit the bill, too!

I don't go the aro route very often these days, but I'm pretty sure I have some PA and 1Q lying around somewhere...sounds like a fun experiment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Some accidents are worth repeating   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 am

I've had a high success rate doing that with aromatics I don't care for. Even Mixture No. 79 can be made quite smokeable by "diluting" with something decent like Mac Baren's Golden Extra (or whatever it's called now), or PA. The only one that I remember not working at all was Paladin Black Cherry. I tend to go 50/50 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Some accidents are worth repeating
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1