HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preacher

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:25 pm

Today I was at my local smoking hole enjoying a stick and looking at the latest batch of estate pipes and came across one that kept catching my eye, so I had to have it.  It is an Ardor Giove Freehand from 2009

I don't know much about this pipe (except that I like it).  Can anyone give me some information on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gus

Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:53 pm

great pipe, Ardor its one of my favorite carvers and Damiano Rovera best friend, I have 12 Ardor and are great smokers

congrats for adquisition, its a great pipe, you enjoy this pipe

its a real beauty

PS you write Ardor Pipe in Google and see more of this pipes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Must be a huge pipe, as the pic certainly is!

clown

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 pm

That's truly a nice one sir, I think the stem makes the pipe, love the color. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Preacher

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:48 am

It is the largest pipe I have ever purchased and the first freehand. I left the pics original size to really show the grain (I think the grains is fabulous). I'm a grain guy and nice grain will get my attention every single time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:21 am

Great pipe! I agree with Gus that Ardor makes some good smoking pipes, although I only have one in my collection. Well done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Beautiful Pipe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonyrosenthal74

Registration date : 2013-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 pm

I love freehands, and that one is lovely. Nice catch and enjoy the heck out of it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!   Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Wow! The grain is fabulous but that stem is stealing the show. Very nice find congrats.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1