HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

It has been dead for to long

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:45 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
U know your problem right but I March to the beat of a diffrent drum and and if I post one and it don't sell then I'll smoke it some one might see one they like my price is my price and it can be cash or in the former of tobacco for same amount u know

Well then, if I get the gist of it, you are set and best of luck! Go gett 'em tiger!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:58 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
I feel like I need to say something just to spark a convo

Sooooooo............

Something

I have been trolling and for days now nothing

I'll go way out on a limb here, and suggest that posting something THAT PEOPLE FIND INTERESTING ENOUGH TO DISCUSS will work better than trolling to "spark a conversation."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:42 am

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:48 am

Seems to me though just saying if nothing occurs for day people get board of nothing now I'm not getting into this like the other thread noooooo wayyyyyy but I think you get my drift

And with that I'm done with this I have tge right to say it now you have tge right to say what ever you wish have fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:57 am

Arky wrote...

"Seems to me though just saying if nothing occurs for day people get board of nothing now I'm not getting into this like the other thread noooooo wayyyyyy but I think you get my drift "

Arky - sincerely, and with the best regards possible...if you keep screwing around obviously using the wrong words and no punctuation then NOBODY will understand what the heck you are trying to say. I honestly have no clue what half of your comment above is trying to say.

Use regular English and punctuation for goodness sake!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:05 am

Very simply, if there are no threads nothing to talk about. people don't have interest, or they lose interest just my thoughts not that they matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:39 am

arkansaspiper wrote:
Very simply, if there are no threads nothing to talk about. people don't have interest, or they lose interest just my thoughts not that they matter.  

Good conversation is part of what makes the pipe community great, whether face-to-face or on-line...but mindless chatter doesn't add to anything in either setting. We, as pipe smokers, are often accustomed to quiet time alone or with (an)others; if there's nothing to be said, enjoy that. There is nothing wrong with a forum being quiet for a spell anymore than there is something wrong with two people sitting quietly and mutually enjoying the peace.

A good many of us here that have been around for a while (and I do not pretend that I'm a "senior" member, here) know that there are lulls. Users who post frequently take a step back for a while (sometimes months), or are more content to read the posts and don't feel compelled to talk. If someone here has something worthwhile to say, it will be said - but board activity for its own sake, alone, is a very silly thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:20 am

Here it is, in a nutshell...

...if you keep screwing around obviously using the wrong words and no punctuation...

NO ONE appreciates or even wants to put up with that nonsense. They take it as an affront to good on-site behavior. So you have a kind of double whammy working against you...other members don't want to deal with it and feel almost insulted. They will take both you AND your posts seriously when YOU take the responsibility to write appropriately.

Please understand that I'm taking you seriously and giving you an honest answer. Other members see you as someone who is either "pranking" (trying to fake sounding like a hillbilly character or something) or just disregarding normal courtesy by not bothering to use normal sentences, punctuation, etc. It's not funny, or cool, or cute, or acceptable...it's just annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdamCordray

Registration date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:52 pm

I've been thinking this for awhile now....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Never tryed to be cute or funny or nothing g for that matter. I just never have used them in typing. I'm working on getting better and I'm just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:15 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
 ...I'm working on getting better...  

Well done to you Arky, that takes balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: It has been dead for to long   Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:28 pm

I gusse u can teach an old dog new tricks
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It has been dead for to long
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2